French Football league

MaidenMadness said:
not bad. once i bet on 12 pairs. i bet about 1 euro and i had a chance to win more than 3000 euro. and only one fuckin pair screwed me over. some czech side liberec played a draw when they should have won :x :x :x :x :x

or loose 1 € LOL LOL LOL

quick update

half time eire - croatia 1:0
comment: eire should be leading 5-0 now but there's a god and our goalie tomislav butina

MaidenMadness said:
quick update

half time eire - croatia 1:0
comment: eire should be leading 5-0 now but there's a god and our goalie tomislav butina

Do your croatian players have legs :?

the_nomad said:
and Croatia too LOL
one step closer to getting rid of that asshole we have for national team manager. his son ALWAYS has to play from the first minute. imagine what did he say. he fuckin said MY SON WILL BE STARTER OF THE NATIONAL TEAM REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH AND HOW GOOD HE PLAYS FOR HIS CLUB :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
one step closer to getting rid of that asshole we have for national team manager. his son ALWAYS has to play from the first minute. imagine what did he say. he fuckin said MY SON WILL BE STARTER OF THE NATIONAL TEAM REGARDLESS OF HOW MUCH AND HOW GOOD HE PLAYS FOR HIS CLUB :shock: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

we have a good team manager without job

He's called Jacques Santini LOL LOL

B. Lizarazu left O.Marseille to return to the Bayern and obviously he took the good decision. (OM loose yesterday in the 1/32e french cup against a club which is playing in the equivalent of the 7th league LOL ). Fortunately Bixente was already left

Back