For the Greater Good of God?

Okay we all agree then it is a human error with all these Religious wars!

But still..i think it's the worst excuse to mass murder over a thousand people Ive ever heard

Revontulet said:
Okay we all agree then it is a human error with all these Religious wars!

But still..i think it's the worst excuse to mass murder over a thousand people Ive ever heard

OK, next time my reason will be because I'm sick of everyone debating on god. So lets rush the second comming by meeting him at purg.

If You Believe, Believe..If You Don't...You Don't....its just the ones that take it too far & kill millions because of religion or when a loved one you know is one of those taken tragically ......the most obvious question from those left is what God would want to let all things like that happen!!!

Deadman Rockin said:
If You Believe, Believe..If You Don't...You Don't....its just the ones that take it too far & kill millions because of religion or when a loved one you know is one of those taken tragically ......the most obvious question from those left is what God would want to let all things like that happen!!!

I was OK untill you said the last thing. The absolute most cliche thing in the book.

God doesn't have direct control over you. He can't make you lift your arms and put a gun in it, that's not how it works at all.

Do you think God wanted adam and eve to eat the fruit; so that he would have to kick him out of the garden of eden?

Do you think he wanted Cain to kill able? His own children?

Again it's about the human mind.
There is no direct contact with humans and God and Satan.
God cannot force someone to do something.
But with some people the mind only needs one idea and they run with it.
Even to War.
We will never really know what God himself wants, since humans seem to have a terrible thing to only hear what they want to hear.

Rockhardchick666 said:
I was OK untill you said the last thing. The absolute most cliche thing in the book.

God doesn't have direct control over you. He can't make you lift your arms and put a gun in it, that's not how it works at all.

Do you think God wanted adam and eve to eat the fruit; so that he would have to kick him out of the garden of eden?

Do you think he wanted Cain to kill able? His own children?
I think you're absolutely right, its just its the cliche thing that anyone whose emotions are angry or bereaving when someone is taken away, unexpectedly..be it naturally or accidentally or tragically....they straight away turn there emotions & that cliche towards God. As i said i totally agree with you....but i also wish everyone would just believe or not believe & if they do, wotever God they follow, not use it for violence or War

God can show the idea, he can say that it is good and all that smeg but the final decision the ultimate thought..is their own.
It is free will...its just some people have just forgotten what its like to think for themselves.

Revontulet said:
God can show the idea, he can say that it is good and all that smeg but the final decision the ultimate thought..is their own.
It is free will...its just some people have just forgotten what its like to think for themselves.
+1 I could argue against my own points about adam and eve, but I wont, cause that would make me look bad.

But God cannot pick up the gun, and put it in your hands, and pull the trigger.

Rockhardchick666 said:
+1 I could argue against my own points about adam and eve, but I wont, cause that would make me look bad.

But God cannot pick up the gun, and put it in your hands, and pull the trigger.

i'm not agree with you chicky on this point. you have to see that many ppl (fanatics) kill for ideas in the name of God. And remember the crusades when christians tried to convert arabs to our God. Have a look on the great Ridley Scott's movie 'Kingdom of Heaven'. Spanish tried too, when they discovered America. Howw many many Indians been killed coz they refused to be converted to our God..............

Frenchy said:
i'm not agree with you chicky on this point. you have to see that many ppl (fanatics) kill for ideas in the name of God. And remember the crusades when christians tried to convert arabs to our God. Have a look on the great Ridley Scott's movie 'Kingdom of Heaven'. Spanish tried too, when they discovered America. Howw many many Indians been killed coz they refused to be converted to our God..............

That's great babe, but we already decided that people interpret God in alot of ways, and sometimes they take it too far. God shall try to steer you in the right direction, but who's to say that people have the wrong idea.

It's like when you child first gets his drivers licence. You can preach and preach and preach abuot getting into accident, and getting killed. But only the child themselves can really decide if they'll take the percautions.

And it's great to believe the movies, but remember that native americans were killed more because they were a threat to what the Spanish, French and English wanted to do. They wanted the land, and if people were already living on it, that becomes a problem.

So frankly Frenchy, we can argue all day about who's right, and who's wrong when it comes to the extent of how far you take the religion. People of the opus dei will tell you differently than some other people. Unless you're God, taking lives into your own hands, is a very cocky move.

Rockhardchick666 said:
And it's great to believe the movies, but remember that native americans were killed more because they were a threat to what the Spanish, French and English wanted to do. They wanted the land, and if people were already living on it, that becomes a problem.

I don't believe movies chicky, movies are just an interpretation of the history. It was just for the vision :wink:

you're right when you're saying that we do what we want with religion but it's this side that is the most dangerous for influencable people :|

but we could talk about that during hours, and it will be the same at the end of discussion LOL LOL

:grouphug:

Back