favourite computer game

Cyrus said:
I liked the old Larry games, and also DoTT (Day of The Tentacle) :D
Wow! I rarely hear about Day of the Tentacle! That's an old game... it was a lot of fun though, I tried to get it running a while ago... but it's old and doesn't play well with my new hardware so I gave up and just played it on an older computer...

EvilCheeseWedge said:
Wow! I rarely hear about Day of the Tentacle! That's an old game... it was a lot of fun though, I tried to get it running a while ago... but it's old and doesn't play well with my new hardware so I gave up and just played it on an older computer...

Yeah, I also tried to run it on my new laptop, but it didn't work :(

Cyrus said:
That would be awesome :D

I absolutely LOVED DoTT! Funniest game ever :D
Did you ever play Sam and Max Hit the Road? It's by Lucas Arts too... I think it was out around the same time (it's an old game) - it was pretty funny too, same type of game as Tentacle.

EvilCheeseWedge said:
Did you ever play Sam and Max Hit the Road? It's by Lucas Arts too... I think it was out around the same time (it's an old game) - it was pretty funny too, same type of game as Tentacle.

Yeah, I tried it, but I didn't like it as much as DoTT though :)

SirLardsAlot said:
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield Vietnam
Starcraft
Diablo 2 (and Expansion)
You can't go wrong with the Battlefield's. Do you play online much? My friend plays a lot online and was in a clan, but it disbanded, so we're taking some of the people from there, and trying to recruit some new ones for a new clan (we're called The Troopers :banana: ) - any interest? Right now it's just Battlefield Vietnam, but everybody plays 1942 anyways, so we'll probably add that too...

EvilCheeseWedge said:
You can't go wrong with the Battlefield's. Do you play online much? My friend plays a lot online and was in a clan, but it disbanded, so we're taking some of the people from there, and trying to recruit some new ones for a new clan (we're called The Troopers :banana: ) - any interest? Right now it's just Battlefield Vietnam, but everybody plays 1942 anyways, so we'll probably add that too...
Well, I only play the Battlefields at my dad's house because he has a great computer, and mine couldnt handle the game. But I just upgraded my computer a little bit this weekend, so next time I'm at my dad's, I'll see if we can play there, and then I'll bring the games back to my house and see if they work here :banana:

What on earth are you all thinking LOL nothing will ever compare to the might of....:err:..."Horace Goes Skiing" :D

Except maybe Jet Set Willy :err:

Madden, but when I was a kid I loved this game call Haleys Comet. It was the only arcade game that I ever finished, must of cost me hundreds of dollars in quarters. I have not been able to find that game in about 15 years now

I also love another Sim game called Tropico- you are the leader of a Tropical Island and build it up, it's cool because it's so Cuban 8)

All the Battleground series (especially the Arab-Israeli one and updates), Superpower, and Diablo II (expansion).

Back