favourite computer game

The#2RY said:
i have never tried warcraft games even though i collect warhammer 40K

I used to play (regular) WarHammer. It rocked!

I collected the Chaos army :evil:

Cyrus said:
I used to play (regular) WarHammer. It rocked!

I collected the Chaos army :evil:

i collect the necrons
acctually just started collecting last week and i got the paints today :)

The#2RY said:
mever heard of the last 2 :oops:

Black and White is a simulation/strategy game. You create a Totem animal (because you are a God) and you have villagers that worship you. You can decide to be a good God or a Bad one -guess what I am :evil:

The other one is a bunch of random puzzle games (crosswords, ma jong, and the like). :D

The#2RY said:
i have simcuty 3000
i think its brilliant :D

It is. I love Sim games. I have all the Sims games- including Superstar. I created the guys from Maiden in that one. Janick and Bruce hate eachother and always fight, Nicko hits on everyone, Adrian is a pig and never cleans, Steve doesn't want to be in the band- he keeps trying to become a comedian, and Dave is in love with an old woman :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
It is. I love Sim games. I have all the Sims games- including Superstar. I created the guys from Maiden in that one. Janick and Bruce hate eachother and always fight, Nicko hits on everyone, Adrian is a pig and never cleans, Steve doesn't want to be in the band- he keeps trying to become a comedian, and Dave is in love with an old woman :|

i only have the console version of the sims busting out for the gamecube
i made
Bruce
justinhawkins (darkness)
john davis (korn)
and
chester bennington(linkin park)
thats all i could think of at the time
justin is a model bruce is always sleppy john is gay wit his neighbour (not joking)
and chester starved cause i accidently took the door of a soom and forgot to put it back on LOL

The#2RY said:
i only have the console version of the sims busting out for the gamecube
i made
Bruce
justinhawkins (darkness)
john davis (korn)
and
chester bennington(linkin park)
thats all i could think of at the time
justin is a model bruce is always sleppy john is gay wit his neighbour (not joking)
and chester starved cause i accidently took the door of a soom and forgot to put it back on LOL

LOL you didn't forget!! LOL I accidentally drowned the first Janick, he jumped in the swimming pool before it was complete- and drowned. :|

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL you didn't forget!! LOL I accidentally drowned the first Janick, he jumped in the swimming pool before it was complete- and drowned. :|

LOL

LOL and Bruce is a mean old perv. he hits on every female- even if they are married. I created myself in the game too, and Bruce came up to me in a club. We were dancing and stuff and he tried to kiss me-I slapped him :shock:

SexyDevilGirl said:
LOL and Bruce is a mean old perv. he hits on every female- even if they are married. I created myself in the game too, and Bruce came up to me in a club. We were dancing and stuff and he tried to kiss me-I slapped him :shock:

i forgot to tell you i made eddie too but he fought with bruce and bruce killed him LOL

Back