Fav. football club

MaidenMadness said:
ha ha

liverpool is poor this season, and was poor the last one.....and the one before that....and the one before that one..........anyway you get it

I shouldn't expect anything less froma Man Utd fan :x

rockin_plumber said:
I shouldn't expect anything less froma Man Utd fan :x

o well man utd won't win the premiership this season.......maybe they'll sack fergie. b'stard shouldn't have sold beckham.

Cyrus said:
They're all a bunch of wankers!

Thats Cyrus Harsh....................... but fair LOL

And very True.............. bastard cocksuckers and Roy Keane
he wants lockin up goddam headcase :x

rockin_plumber said:
Thats Cyrus Harsh....................... but fair LOL

And very True.............. bastard cocksuckers and Roy Keane
he wants lockin up goddam headcase :x
hey watch it. eric cantona and roy keane were my idols when i trained football 7 years ago....god damn time flies

MaidenMadness said:
hey watch it. eric cantona and roy keane were my idols when i trained football 7 years ago....god damn time flies

Cantona was okay. He just needed to control his temper a bit :D

MaidenMadness said:

Cantona was fine don't get me wrong. I would have kicked that Crystal Palace fan :x

But Roy Keane what a hero :roll: . What about that tackle on Alfe Ing Haaland.............
That was bad enough but then a few years later to put it in his book the following quote..........

"I waited until five minutes before the end, I hit him hard. I think the ball was there. I didn’t even wait for the referee to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

Nice bloke, it ended his career!!!!!!
I would laugh my bollocks off if the same thing happened to him :x

rockin_plumber said:
Cantona was fine don't get me wrong. I would have kicked that Crystal Palace fan :x

But Roy Keane what a hero :roll: . What about that tackle on Alfe Ing Haaland.............
That was bad enough but then a few years later to put it in his book the following quote..........

"I waited until five minutes before the end, I hit him hard. I think the ball was there. I didn’t even wait for the referee to show the red card. I turned and walked to the dressing room."

Nice bloke, it ended his career!!!!!!
I would laugh my bollocks off if the same thing happened to him :x

he is so crazy that he would probably try to get up and start to fight

MaidenMadness said:
he is so crazy that he would probably try to get up and start to fight

Well if it came to seeing Man U gettin beat or Roy Keane gettin his career ended I know what I would wanna see :x

Back