express your anger here

Ok... Thats why we start the highschool at the same time, apart from the fact that you are 12 and I'm 16.
Creepy :shock:

Bastard Fuckin Drunkards
mecker.gif
mecker.gif
mecker.gif
mecker.gif

Last nite some fucker kicked my cable connection box off the wall outside
mecker.gif
mecker.gif
mecker.gif
mecker.gif

I wound 6 screws into it when I got up to repair it
mecker.gif
mecker.gif
mecker.gif
mecker.gif

Got back from Southampton this afternoon and it had been fukin knocked
off and smashed it to fukin pieces :x :x :x :x :x :x

I have now fixed a metal box to the wall outside and am staying in tonite.
There is a baseball bat just inside my front door :| :| :| :| :| :|
If this is tried again I will hear it and it will not break :| :| :| :|

But something may :evil:

We have this big festival in the Annapolis Valley called the Appleblossom Festival. Everybody gets right smashed and has a good time. On the Friday during Appleblossom I got trashed and I almost got arrested 8 times that night within 3 hours. The police were pulling over everybody and anybody! One time I was trying to walk back into town and a police van pulled over and they started hollaring at me .. it was insane. And then I walked past this house party and someone shouted "SKINHEAD" and I turned around to kick in some skulls ... but there was about 75 of them and one of me. That fucking pissed me off though ... Just because I have a mohawk doesn't make me a skinhead .. I fucking hate ignorant people : (

ITV have done it again :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

No freakin Live qualifying Grid for the US Grand Prix :x :x :x

SORT IT OUT ITV :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Damn!!My cat peed in my Ps2 games collection and i had to smell and throw the smelly ones. In the end i threw 200 games out of 300!!!! :x :x :x

Prodigal_son said:
Damn!!My cat peed in my Ps2 games collection and i had to smell and throw the smelly ones. In the end i threw 200 games out of 300!!!! :x :x :x
DAMN :shock:
That reminds me... Where's SDG?

Prodigal_son said:

:x your cat will go in hell :x

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Does she pee on you
Yes. The golden showers make me as horny as a pedophile in a kindergarden :roll:

just in case that someone in here doesn't own a thing called "sense of humor": no, she doesen't pee on me...

SHIT. Iwent to bed at 2.OO am this night and I woke up this morning at 7.OO :suck: the bags under my eyes are some big ones :x

Back