express your anger here

MaidenMadness said:
WN i saw you went offline(well off the board) and i hope you didn't take my advice. i was only kidding
cutting his head off should be quicker :D
LOL LOL ...I went to kick ass :wink: took his ps2 away :D

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL ...I went to kick ass :wink: took his ps2 away :D
SHAME ON YOU!!!IS THAT ANYWAY TO TREAT POOR DEFENSELESS CHILD? HE WILL HAVE TRAUMAS WHEN HE GROWS UP FOR CHISTS SAKE. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU? MOLESTING YOUR OWN CHILD!!!! SHAME ON YOU. KICKING KIDS ASS. YOU ARE IMMORAL AND VILE. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ACTED LIKE A KID. STUCK UP AND IMPATIENT. INFACT EVERYTHING YOU TOLD US HERE ABT YOURSELF WAS A LIE. YOU HARRAS YOUR OWN CHILD FOR CHISTS SAKE

MaidenMadness said:
SHAME ON YOU!!!IS THAT ANYWAY TO TREAT POOR DEFENSELESS CHILD? HE WILL HAVE TRAUMAS WHEN HE GROWS UP FOR CHISTS SAKE. WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU? MOLESTING YOUR OWN CHILD!!!! SHAME ON YOU. KICKING KIDS ASS. YOU ARE IMMORAL AND VILE. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE ACTED LIKE A KID. STUCK UP AND IMPATIENT. INFACT EVERYTHING YOU TOLD US HERE ABT YOURSELF WAS A LIE. YOU HARRAS YOUR OWN CHILD FOR CHISTS SAKE
Subliminal verses :err:

MaidenMadness said:
Where the fuck did that come from :?

I fucking HATE my university! :x :x :x

I just got an e-mail saying we won't get back the examresults till the END of July :x :x :x We had the exams in the middle of May for fuck sake! :x :x :x Why does it take so long?

IDIOTS! :edmad:

wicker nomad said:
I do know you :wink: But sometimes you go too far!
well what you saw there was typical kind of joke i joke round with my frineds. we joke round with loads os ...well for normal ppl like yourself .....scary things like cannibalism, mass killing, all kinds of perverted shit, so what you saw up there is the real me and this isn't.

true sometimes i even make myfriends sick...like the time i said that i am going to kidnap my classmisters, cut her up and eat her :D

Back