express your anger here

Metallica announce UK Date at Twickenham next June :D:D:D (Sorry Off Topic but I'm gonna bring it back now)

Metallica are playing on a Thursday which means 2 days off work :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica have 2 shit support acts that I've never heard of :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica have a massive gold circle at the front, more of a gold third really which will cost a premium :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica general admission will get you nowhere near the front :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica tix are between £60-£130 before fees, the £60 tickets will be up in the sky, I'm expecting around £90 for general admission :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica tickets were £90 for standing at the O2 last time they were here and I refused to pay that :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica are giving away a free copy of their latest album with each ticket, Hardwired To Self Destruct which has only been out nearly 2 fuckin years, don't they think we might already have the album :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Metallica wont be graced with the presence of rockin again :mad::mad::mad:

Meh-tallica :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Fucking Meh-tallica is ridiculous :rolleyes: :mad:

One of the support bands, Ghost, is supposedly decent. I never heard of the other band neutral.gif

For better value you could get the Wherever I May Roam Black Ticket for around £600 which can get you into all 25 of the Europe dates, but hurry there’s only 750 available. :rolleyes:

Or :mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:

THE ‘DREAM NO MORE’ EXPERIENCE
One (1) general admission ticket to the Snakepit – a viewing area right in front of the stage
Dedicated venue entrance
Hang with members of the band backstage before the show
Professional photograph taken of you with the full band
One (1) show specific autographed setlist
Access to the ‘Sanitarium Rubber Room’ lounge featuring:
Two (2) drink tickets at the cash bar*
Dinner at the ‘Spit Out The Bone’ Buffet
Experience the UPDATED ‘Memory Remains’ touring exhibit, showcasing the band’s own personally chosen collection of memorabilia
One (1) show specific poster
One (1) Metallica tour t-shirt, chosen by you
Priority merchandise shopping
Dedicated on-site staff
*Local liquor laws apply
**Please note, pre-show time and location will vary by venue and may be at an off-site location earlier in the day

The ‘Dream No More’ Experience costs just £1939 plus fees :eek::eek::eek:

So, my drill I won on eBay has an intermittent fault which may go I think...
So I sent the seller this message....

Hi,

I have been using this drill for the last 5 days and there seems to be an intermittent fault on the trigger.
Sometimes when you squeeze the trigger it starts then when you squeeze the trigger fully it stops.
The battery has plenty of charge so that is not an issue

This has happened randomly over the last 4 days of use. although it seems to be getting less frequent.

I am quite happy to try another 7-10 days to see if it persists or hopefully stops doing this.

I did take a video of what happens but I can only attach a picture here which wont be very helpful.

If you let me have your email address I can send the video if you wish.

Thankyou.

Quite polite I thought and was expecting a similar polite response..
All I got was an email address... :rolleyes:
I assumed he wanted the video....
But what else???
No apology!!!!
No yes, try it for another week....

WHAT DOES HE WANT ME TO DO :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have to choose my health insurance for next year. American health insurance companies are really fucking shady and everything has a ton of small print and exceptions and extra fees. I hate this :mad:

It’s very sucky :mad::mad::mad:

I guess were really lucky with our NHS.....
If we’re broken we get mended....

Us too. It might be 6 months to a year wair, but we get put back together.

There's lots of stuff that still requires Insurance in our country, like Dental, Optical, and any of the specialty therapies like Physiotherapy or massage .

There's also lots of conditions that don't get much assistance, such as diabetics

Us too. It might be 6 months to a year wair, but we get put back together.

There's lots of stuff that still requires Insurance in our country, like Dental, Optical, and any of the specialty therapies like Physiotherapy or massage .

There's also lots of conditions that don't get much assistance, such as diabetics
Your wait times are about the same as ours. :oops:

There's been a push for healthcare for all but there are still plenty of resisters.

Back