express your anger here

Now then Mr (or Mrs) Apple.....
If I'm on my iPad and I want to use the work fucking, as in 'fucking auto-correct' :mad::mad::mad:
I don't want it changed to ducking :mad::mad::mad:
If I wanted to use the word ducking I wouldn't have started with the letter F :mad::mad::mad:

Thank You :mad::mad::mad:

So....

Gigs and Tours sent me a collection email today for my Def Leppard ticket....
No apology about not posting it to me for any reason....

No mention of the £4 price difference in collecting or postage to me :mad::mad::mad:

I rang them AGAIN, very blasé about it all again really :rolleyes:

They don't seem to understand the most important thing when going to a gig is the ticket :rolleyes:

Anyway I got my £4 refund but no apology :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I wouldn't have got the fuckin refund had I not rang up, its all wrong :mad::mad::mad::mad:

So....

Gigs and Tours sent me a collection email today for my Def Leppard ticket....
No apology about not posting it to me for any reason....

No mention of the £4 price difference in collecting or postage to me :mad::mad::mad:

I rang them AGAIN, very blasé about it all again really :rolleyes:

They don't seem to understand the most important thing when going to a gig is the ticket :rolleyes:

Anyway I got my £4 refund but no apology :mad::mad::mad::mad:
I wouldn't have got the fuckin refund had I not rang up, its all wrong :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Wow, they really suck :mad::mad::mad:

Car went in for a service last month.
Air con was working but due an air con service so had that done as well.

Tried air con last week and it didn’t work :mad:
Went back to garage to enquire about my options.
They said they could look at it for a charge.
I suggested they fucked it up when they serviced it so wasn’t gonna pay them to mend it :mad::mad::mad:
They said that’s my option.

I suggested I would take it elsewhere then, and they had better not contact me next year for a service as they may get an unforeseen reaction from me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I suggested they fucked it up when they serviced it so wasn’t gonna pay them to mend it :mad::mad::mad:

I suggested I would take it elsewhere then, and they had better not contact me next year for a service as they may get an unforeseen reaction from me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Sorry about your car :(

Hope you get it sorted before summer...if that wasn't summer last week! lol

A few days before we went on holiday my boss called, a whole 2 minute call, to tell me they are closing the shop, no real apology or even understanding that they were screwing mine and my friends lives up :mad::mad: She called when she knew I would be too busy to talk properly about it as well! :mad: Apart from 6 weeks, when I left and new job fell through and I went back, I've worked there for 8 years, love all the regulars (well most of them err.gif ) ..I'm 2 months away from being able to get redundancy, and not even going to think about what I lost by leaving for those few weeks!

Now this is where I think I should go to another thread lol.gif

A few days before we went on holiday my boss called, a whole 2 minute call, to tell me they are closing the shop, no real apology or even understanding that they were screwing mine and my friends lives up :mad::mad: She called when she knew I would be too busy to talk properly about it as well! :mad: Apart from 6 weeks, when I left and new job fell through and I went back, I've worked there for 8 years, love all the regulars (well most of them View attachment 988 ) ..I'm 2 months away from being able to get redundancy, and not even going to think about what I lost by leaving for those few weeks!

Now this is where I think I should go to another thread View attachment 989
:eek: Shiiiiit. I'm really sorry to hear that!

Metallica announce UK Date at Twickenham next June :D:D:D (Sorry Off Topic but I'm gonna bring it back now)

Metallica are playing on a Thursday which means 2 days off work :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica have 2 shit support acts that I've never heard of :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica have a massive gold circle at the front, more of a gold third really which will cost a premium :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica general admission will get you nowhere near the front :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica tix are between £60-£130 before fees, the £60 tickets will be up in the sky, I'm expecting around £90 for general admission :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica tickets were £90 for standing at the O2 last time they were here and I refused to pay that :mad::mad::mad:
Metallica are giving away a free copy of their latest album with each ticket, Hardwired To Self Destruct which has only been out nearly 2 fuckin years, don't they think we might already have the album :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Metallica wont be graced with the presence of rockin again :mad::mad::mad:

Meh-tallica :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back