express your anger here

Thinking to myself *I'm rather dissapointed with some peoples attitiudes at the moment*. I may have to assasinate them, which would be nice :)

Bloody worms :x :x :x

And stupid people that don't know shit about them :x :x :x

Now hub is down because of it :x :x :x

Bockaaarck said:
Thinking to myself *I'm rather dissapointed with some peoples attitiudes at the moment*. I may have to assasinate them, which would be nice :)

To the "Official Government Monitoring People" at GCHQ or wherever you are now with your echelon system :err: That was a a figure of speach, killing them off on the boards, not a physical attempt at bumping off anyone :)

Just thought i'd better make that clear, whilst you are stealth reading my ports :x

wicker nomad said:
FUCKIN STUPID BASTARDS ON THE PANEL REFUSED LUKE :x :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry:
sorry to hear that

but you know what

FUCK 'EM

in the end it all comes down to the will of one to learn and not the school they're in. if he has will to learn he will learn the same amount of stuff in any other school

MaidenMadness said:
sorry to hear that

but you know what

FUCK 'EM

in the end it all comes down to the will of one to learn and not the school they're in. if he has will to learn he will learn the same amount of stuff in any other school
You are right....... but we are not giving up yet, we are high up on the waiting list so there's still hope.

As well as it being the best school in the area, he has family and friends there :(

The school he has got a place at, he knows nobody :(

He can't go to the local school because of assholes bullying him about his brother :x :x ..... and its a shit school

wicker nomad said:
You are right....... but we are not giving up yet, we are high up on the waiting list so there's still hope.

As well as it being the best school in the area, he has family and friends there :(

The school he has got a place at, he knows nobody :(

He can't go to the local school because of assholes bullying him about his brother :x :x ..... and its a shit school
my bullying problems stopped when i stood up to the bully and punched him

he never bullied me more

MaidenMadness said:
my bullying problems stopped when i stood up to the bully and punched him

he never bullied me more
These bullys are aged between 13 and15...and most tower over Luke :(

SexyDevilGirl said:
How dare they :x :x :x Give me there information-I'll take care of them :evil:

Whatever happens he won't be going to school with the little shits!

wicker nomad said:

Whatever happens he won't be going to school with the little shits!

:banana: :banana:

I hate when kids treat eachother that way- but those bullies learned that behavior from adults :x

Back