express your anger here

wicker nomad said:
FUCK :shock: :x :x :x :x

Just put the stereo on........thinking the volume was turned down low cos I was listening to it earlier when Jake had just gone to bed.

Put the kettle on and was standing right next to the speaker.....Luke must have turned it up full blast before he went to bed :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

The beginning of Wildest Dreams frightened the sodding shit out of me :oops: :x The dog nearly shit herself and the cats both tried to get out the catflap at the same time and got stuck LOL

I'm still shaking!!!!! :x :x
LOL LOL LOL

DAMMITT ALL!!! I fuckin HATE IT when people talk about FUCKIN shit that I don't know about, such as FUCKIN E3!!! GOD, now am i FUCKIN pissed!!! :x

I'm waiting for a delivery........why the Fuck can't they be more precise with their times :x :x :x :x All they said is between 8am and 6 pm :x :x :x :x

I bet I stay in all day and they don't get here til 5.50 :x :x :x

My hair is too friggin long! :x :x :x Looks like I have an afro or something :x :x :x

I have to get it cut next week!

Cyrus said:
My hair is too friggin long! :x :x :x Looks like I have an afro or something :x :x :x

I have to get it cut next week!
Is it as groovy as Afro Ken's? LOL

afroken.gif

Bastard!!!!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Just kicked the corner of the puter fukin desk

My fukin toe hurts and I cant take off my sock coz I dont wanna
see if its bleedin

rockin_plumber said:
Bastard!!!!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kicked the corner of the puter fukin desk

My fukin toe hurts and I cant take off my sock coz I dont wanna
see if its bleedin

Wuss :p

wicker nomad said:
LOL What have you done to make them think you're childish? :p

I was just leaning on the airer, and two of them were shouting at me not to break it :roll:

Those dumb-asses! :x Treating me like a little silly kid! :x

I told them in an angry voice that I'm not stupid enough to put my whole weight on it, and if I DID break it I would pay for the damages! Then I went in my room and slapped the door :evil:

LOL LOL How long are you going to stay in your room?........don't leave it too long...they'll accuse you of sulking LOL

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL How long are you going to stay in your room?........don't leave it too long...they'll accuse you of sulking LOL

I only stay mad for a maximum of 5 or maybe 10 minutes :) Besides, I don't care enough about them to worry what they might think or accuse me off :D

Except Nicki :D Never had an argument with her. She's as sweet as honey :)

Back