express your anger here

yes so do i
but on the good side: the thing that bush announced past days has made him my hero, if he puts his promise into practice he'll be my master then

AGuyFromNY said:
yes so do i
but on the good side: the thing that bush announced past days has made him my hero, if he puts his promise into practice he'll be my master then

And what is that? I'm mad at his stupid-ass (please don't be offended) because he is sending so many of our troops to Iraq still. A family member is leaving to go over there next week :cry:

AGuyFromNY said:
he is braindead but he recently said he'd back up the marriage amendment

He has the I.Q. of an ice-cube.
I won't get into the subject of his ideas on marriage though, but let me just say.
Hmmm...yes...an American politician trying to enforce his own ideas of marriage just seems a bit hypocritical to me. Considering none of them can keep it in their pants. It's no wonder 56% of marriages end in divorce. :bj:
I do have a question for anyone who cares to answer-and I'm not trying to encite a riot-Is there really a separation of Church and State here in the U.S.?

SexyDevilGirl said:
Drink some booze. :banana:

i cant cause i have swollen denatl meat and i have to drink antibiotics for a week before they take the tooth that's causing it out. so i have to suffer without booze for a week :x

MaidenMadness said:
i cant cause i have swollen denatl meat and i have to drink antibiotics for a week before they take the tooth that's causing it out. so i have to suffer without booze for a week :x

:cry: That sucks.

MaidenMadness said:

Im having a nice cold one now.
I'll have the next one for you :banana:

Back