express your anger here

Frenchy said:
maybe it was a joke :err: :|
This will make you laugh :err:

She's still there :| :x

Apparently something hasn't been signed for her new place :roll: Sometime next week now :| I'll believe it when I see it :|

wicky said:
This will make you laugh :err:

She's still there :| :x

Apparently something hasn't been signed for her new place :roll: Sometime next week now :| I'll believe it when I see it :|

or maybe she likes u and she doesn't want to quit you :err:

I know many of you don't...but Rocky i know does....If you have a Slug & Lettuce chain of pubs in your area don't go in with a replica football top on!!!..went in there on Tuesday LUNCHTIME!!!...with Miss Deady & my 7 month old daughter...we sat down, place is dead & over comes Barman Jobsworth " GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE" "WE DON'T ALLOW FOOTBALL SHIRTS IN HERE"...to which i replied in a bit of shock :shock: " Why What do you think I'm going to do??..& I get "COMPANY POLICY"....we left, went over the road to a heaving "Wetherspoons", nice lunch, No COMPANY POLICY, No Problem.
I've sent an e mail & a half to them...& guess what..no reply yet.....My Football team crest is Tattooed on my arm, so if i'd of worn a vest top i guess they would ban customers with Tattoos also....cos thats the same as what was on the shirt!!! PRICKS

That fucking out of order!!! I'd sue the smegheads for that!

My rant...been kicked out of the living room by mom cause she wants to watch fucking eastenders!!! :x :x

ARGGGHH!!

oh well...Ill just put on Machine Head :evil:

Deadman Rockin said:
I know many of you don't...but Rocky i know does....If you have a Slug & Lettuce chain of pubs in your area don't go in with a replica football top on!!!..

Maybe he was a Mackem..... or a Smoggie.........

:? How can you call a NUFC top a footy shirt anyway LOL LOL LOL

Revontulet said:
My rant...been kicked out of the living room by mom cause she wants to watch fucking eastenders!!! :x :x

And WHy is THAT a problem

eastenders_mitchell_brothers.jpg

LOL LOL LOL

The fukin bastards know i'm here on my own
8.gif

Had to get Luke down to kill the biggest, fastest spider in England just now :oops: :oops:

Revontulet said:
Do you want me and my band to move in next to her?

We'll have her out in no time :evil:

Trust me LOL
I wish you could, but no noise will shift her :|

We are not the quietest of households to live next door to....in the day, when she's sleeping off her hangover :evil: But she hardly ever hears us :| Luke with his guitar, amp up full and facing her wall :evil: Me with my music and Jake with his shouting :evil: Mr wicky blowing the car horn outside her bedroom window :evil:

We've only woke her up once :shock:

There are signs of hope though 8) Her living room is full of boxes :banana: So hopefully not much longer :err:

wicky said:
The fukin bastards know i'm here on my own
8.gif

Had to get Luke down to kill the biggest, fastest spider in England just now :oops: :oops:

Spider spider on the wall,
You think you're smart, you know fuck all,
You've climbed a wall that's just been plastered,
And now you're stuck you stupid bastard.

:wink:

Back