express your anger here

Fukin useless Doctors :x :x

I took a repeat prescription up for mr wicky on wednesday....should take 48 hours, but to sure he'd get them by saturday I rang the surgery to say he desperately needed them (they are for his diabetes).

They say no problem, will be at the chemists by friday afternoon at the latest.

I've just been up to collect them and guess what....they are not fukin there :x :x :x

Now waiting for duty dr to ring me, that will probably take 2 hours :x

And we'll end up having to go miles to get them :x We are supposed to be going to my dads for a pig roast this afternoon :|

wicky said:
Fukin useless Doctors :x :x

I took a repeat prescription up for mr wicky on wednesday....should take 48 hours, but to sure he'd get them by saturday I rang the surgery to say he desperately needed them (they are for his diabetes).

They say no problem, will be at the chemists by friday afternoon at the latest.

I've just been up to collect them and guess what....they are not fukin there :x :x :x

Now waiting for duty dr to ring me, that will probably take 2 hours :x

And we'll end up having to go miles to get them :x We are supposed to be going to my dads for a pig roast this afternoon :|

:grouphug:

Frenchy said:
:grouphug:
It's ok :D The dr faxed the prescription to the chemist 8)

We got to the pig rpoast :banana: Only just got home , had a great afternnoon, evening, night :D

To keep on topic :x :x :x :x :x :x LOL

the local enterprise that we found to make our new roof called us in the start of this week to say that they will start to put up the scaffolding today and they didn't come :x :x

Frenchy said:
the local enterprise that we found to make our new roof called us in the start of this week to say that they will start to put up the scaffolding today and they didn't come :x :x

Tell em to go fuck themselves if they do turn up now :|

i was in the shop today which will open next wednesday. OMG, i built the painting area so big pots to move :x :x and had to put in order all these fuckin' different colors :|

Fukin neighbour is louder than ever tonight :x :x

They've woken Jake up, he's dozing on the sofa :x :x

Only thing stopping me from loosing the plot is ....

SHE'S MOVING OUT TOMORROW :banana: :banana: :banana:

Or I bloody hope she is :err:

Back