express your anger here

rockin_plumber said:
You fixed ur tinternet then :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh yeah :err:

:x :x :x STUPID BROKEN TINTERNET
LOL

My router died :x :x So i'm stuck with the pc now, no laptop :( ...or xbox live for Luke :evil: til I get a new one

2 websites recently have really pissed me off :x :x :x

www.mobilefun.co.uk

the fun bit at the end is a fukin joke :|

I order a phone cover on a Saturday... it is showing as IN STOCK.
On the Monday I get an email saying it will be in stock 7-14 days :|
14 days later I get another email saying awaiting stock :|
I cancelled :x :x :x :x :x

AND :x :x :x :x :x

www.t-shirtzone.co.uk

I think they shoud be called NO-t-shirtzone.co.uk
I ordered this...

Iron-Maiden-666-Football-T-Sh-400611.jpg

On the 24th May :|
Still aint got it :|
They took my money the 24th May :|
They are still awaiting it from their suppliers :|
WHY TAKE MY FUKIN MONEY :x :x :x :x :x

THE WORST THING :x :x :x :x :x

THEY WANT 3 QUID

THREE FUKIN QUID :x :x :x

If I want to cancel my order :|
It might be in the T&C but who reads them :|
I think 28 days is a reasonable wait anyway :|

I've had that with T shirts ville, ordered a t shirt well over 28 days ago, still no sign :|

Will be phoning them on monday :| I'm not cancelling the order as its a t shirt I really want :x

Well it never rains but it pours :|

No jobs for a couple of weeks then three all at once, why do they do this to me!!! :cry:

One is a permenant job with a mobile communications company in Trowbridge. Its a management job, so a bit of a challenge to stretch me a bit. Very good salary for a perm job(£35,000 a year), not to far to go from where we live (40 minute drive) and they sound like an excellent company to work for (good fun reputation, great job benefits, bearded chairman values his people, goes to all the parties, has his own airline etc...) so that would be brilliant. Also help us to finish off saving for our house.

Two is a contract job with AXA in bristol, they are like an equity/insurance group. Well its a job i could do without any major difficulties, i'd have to learn a few more skills and get to know the company but it would be no hassle. Its a 4 month contract, well that's not too bad to take me up to the end of October. Its nice and easy to get to, i can just get in to bath and hop on the train(about 15 mins) and get in to Bristol in 15 minutes. Then hop off the train and 15 minutes later i'll be more or less at the office, so that's great stuff. The money is pretty good as well, about the same i was on at the Bank of Ireland, £30 and hour, so no bloomin complaints there. This means i can hopefully tuck a load of the money away for the house and it should put us in a better situation for deposits etc. But it does finish in October, just leading up to Christmas, which isn't so good :?

The third role is almost perfect to be honest. The job description is exactly what i have been doing for the three to four years, i could do the job with me eyes closed, fantastic stuff. Its another contract job though, initially 3 months and its down in Taunton, which is a little bit of a stretch, but not by any means impossible. Its working for an organisation that does certain special work, and i would need what they call SC clearance to work there(security clearance to work on special sites), which i don't have. However i match their requirements so well that they would probably put me through the process themselves (saves me load of money, about £1000) meaning that when the contract ends i would be able to apply for any other SC jobs without any problems.

Plus as its an organisation that works on stuff for, shall we say regular clients. Meaning that the initial 3 month contract is likely to be extended. They only have a small team and its not likely they have a sudden big project that's come in. I expect they may only have one person doing the role that's been advertised. The other plus thing with this one is the cashola. The agents have put me forward at a really good rate, so it would stoke up the fires of the old 'Loot Train' again. It also means that as its 'likely' that this isn't a 'fly by night' contract that it may go on for several more months than just three, it might even go on for a couple of years.

Its such a good opportunity i just think i'd have to take it if it was offered.

I hate this kind of situation because i'm going to have to really go for one of them at the expense of two other brilliant jobs, with the risk that th eone job i want may not even take me on. Leaving me having turned down two other jobs which then get filled and me still being out of work:| :| :|

bloody bollocks :x :x :x :x :x

Bockaaarck said:
Well it never rains but it pours :|

No jobs for a couple of weeks then three all at once, why do they do this to me!!! :cry:

I hate this kind of situation because i'm going to have to really go for one of them at the expense of two other brilliant jobs, with the risk that th eone job i want may not even take me on. Leaving me having turned down two other jobs which then get filled and me still being out of work:| :| :|

bloody bollocks :x :x :x :x :x

I wont even attempt to influence ur decision buddy........

But im sure whichever one you make will be the correct one......
Have you tried the putting them all in a hat method :err:

I seen this girl I fancy quite a bit in town, shes a bit younger than me, but street legal :err:

Anyway, she kept looking my way, and I noticed her, but ignored her :| I was gonna go over there and ask her out, but she was with 5 of her friends and I felt a bit overpowered..so I sat across from her eating my lunch with my mate like a moron :err: :oops:

Ben said:
I seen this girl I fancy quite a bit in town, shes a bit younger than me, but street legal :err:

Anyway, she kept looking my way, and I noticed her, but ignored her :| I was gonna go over there and ask her out, but she was with 5 of her friends and I felt a bit overpowered..so I sat across from her eating my lunch with my mate like a moron :err: :oops:

Missed the boat again :roll:
If she wants you that bad she will be there for yah again 8)

rockin_plumber said:
I wont even attempt to influence ur decision buddy........

But im sure whichever one you make will be the correct one......
Have you tried the putting them all in a hat method :err:

In fairness its a bloody stoopid thing to be wound up about, how can i be upset and agry about the fact i may have 3 jobs to choose from!

I'm an idiot :x :x :x

Back