express your anger here

:x :x :x :x :x
I want his blood
I want him dead
I want him to scream for mercy for what he had fucking done to me!
I want him to die by my hand

:cross:
Soon :evil:

Revontulet said:
I want his blood
I want him dead
I want him to scream for mercy for what he had fucking done to me!
I want him to die by my hand

:cross:
Soon :evil:

Did someone steal your dinner money? :?

Someone betreayed my trust and broke my heart Fraidy and now they wont even look at me. So I want to make him realise how much he hurt me

Revontulet said:
Someone betreayed my trust and broke my heart Fraidy and now they wont even look at me. So I want to make him realise how much he hurt me

If that's what they 've done to you Revy then you're better off not having them as a friend or anything else. I know its tempting to react and retaliate (great song by a band called Pariah there!) but you'd just be better off thinking "oh well and then getting on with your own life and having some fun.

I'm sure there are plenty of other people out there who are of a significantly higher calibre, regards treating you with respect and honesty than this person. And the best thing is by just getting on with your life and carrying on as if you havn't got a care in the world, they will feel really insignificant......and the emotional impact of that will last for yoears, trust me on that

But my problem Bocky is that I have my friends...but no one else who can.. well make me feel qas loved as he did. I dont have anyone else like that.

Revontulet said:
But my problem Bocky is that I have my friends...but no one else who can.. well make me feel qas loved as he did. I dont have anyone else like that.

Trust me Revy i know exactly how you're feeling, seriously i do. Nothing is going to make this any easier for you other than time, nothing. I know that's probably not what you want to hear but that's the truth.

Every time i thought i'd found the girl who was 'the one for me' and then they let me down or things went pear shaped, i was devastated (being a sensitive little soul that i am :oops: ) I had a horrible time with all that kind of stuff, i felt wronged, i felt cheated and lied to, i was so angry so hurt you wouldn't belive it.

I actually came close to 'topping' myslef a couple of times :|

However, the time that has passed has taught me a lot, taught me a great deal. I sometimes look back and think "man that was such a shame that didn't work out, she was so special......." But then i think, "well she couldn't have been that special after the way she behaved, so although she was really hot, actually that relationship would have always been hard hard work"

And now i think about my current relationship with Miss_Bocky, someone who is gorgeous, who makes me laugh, who is my best friend, someone who makes me more whole as a person(she also a bit mental as well, so that helps :err:) and i couldn't ask for or wish anything more (except maybe a puppy, i'd like a puppy as well :D )

When we got together i had no idea our relationship would become what it is, its so much fun and so rewarding its unbelievable. And do you know what, none of it was planned, i didn't think about it too much, it just kind of happened :D And to me that is the best thing ever.

Plus when i think about those other girls who i 'thought' were the right ones for me i realise now that they weren't right at all. I just happened to 'think' they were the 'right one' at those 'specific' different times. But the reality was i couldn't have known who or what was right for me when i was so young, i didn't have the life experience to 'really' know that :)

I suspect that you will find somone who is even better than this person, some one who is more right for you than you can possibly imagine at this moment in time. Now it might take time, it may not happen next week, next month or even next year. But then does it really matter when it happens as long as they are the right one? :)

Listen to Bocky, he knows the score, Revy.

Also, remember your only 16, and thats AGES to find the 'right' person :)

I was 20 yesterday, a little bit dissapointed I was single for my birthday..but hey, I've got plenty of years to find someone..you've just got to forget about it for the time being, and then before you know it, you'll meet someone awesome and have some great times 8)

Ben said:
Listen to Bocky, he knows the score, Revy.

Also, remember your only 16, and thats AGES to find the 'right' person :)

I was 20 yesterday, a little bit dissapointed I was single for my birthday..but hey, I've got plenty of years to find someone..you've just got to forget about it for the time being, and then before you know it, you'll meet someone awesome and have some great times 8)

nanasexkris.gif

:err: :oops:

Back