express your anger here

fuck the racism, antisemitism and the idioty of parisians supporters (hooligans !!!!)
:x :x :x :x :x

it was yesterday just for a match :|

Paris knew a tragedy Thursday evening at the end of the match of Cup of the UEFA between the PSG and Hapoël Tel-Aviv (2-4). While carrying help with one to support Israeli attacked by several tens of people, a policeman in plain clothes, even taken to him with part, made use of his weapon causing the death of one of his attackers, and seriously wounding another. This drama again raises the question of the racist hatred conveyed by a part of the groups of supporters of the PSG prevailing with the accesses of the Boulogne platform.

FFS :x :x :x We got the new steering column today, thought i'd be back on the road tomorrow :banana:

But NO :x :x They've fucked up the ignition too :x :(

So back to the scrap yards tomorrow for another search :| :|

Fukin Bastards :x :x :x

Sorry :err:

wicky said:
FFS :x :x :x We got the new steering column today, thought i'd be back on the road tomorrow :banana:

But NO :x :x They've fucked up the ignition too :x :(

So back to the scrap yards tomorrow for another search :| :|

Fukin Bastards :x :x :x

Sorry :err:

:err: I know how to start a car like yours, by-passing the ignition. :err:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Things not going well? :|
Trust me to buy a rare astra :| mine is a premier, most are merits. Don't ask me technical details :err: but I think the problem is merits have 4 wires and mine has got 5...without the fifth it starts for a split second and then cuts out :| Mr wicky just rang...he thinks he can find a way round it now :banana:

I need more letters for my negative feedback I want to send :x :x :x

The best i can do at the moment is.....

Wrong Battery sent, Wrong postage used, Wrong decision to use this ebayer!!!!!!!

:err: is it a bit harsh

rockin_plumber said:
I need more letters for my negative feedback I want to send :x :x :x

The best i can do at the moment is.....

Wrong Battery sent, Wrong postage used, Wrong decision to use this ebayer!!!!!!!

:err: is it a bit harsh

Looks ok to me :D

Ben said:
Should of taught you a lesson..

eBay is bad news :|

No....

This is Bad News...

badnews.jpg

Ben said:
Should of taught you a lesson..

eBay is bad news :|
Only if you don't read the feedback :P I never bid unless they've got at least 99.8% positive.....and then I check to see what the negs were. Mine is now 819 :err: Only had one problem, and got my money back from that 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:x :x :x Fookin' Exeter postal workers are going on strike again, over next Monday :x :x :x
Bastards :shock:

Not in too much panic though :D Most that i've already won has already got here :banana:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:x :x :x Fookin' Exeter postal workers are going on strike again, over next Monday :x :x :x
So when does the strike start? what are the arguing about this time :?

Back