express your anger here

i wish queensryche would stop all this media hype about the operation mindcrime II and just release the bloody thing already :x :x
bloody hell practically there's something about operation mindcrime II on blabbermouth every 2nd day

and my typical hajduk related rant in this thread
so hajduk fired yet another manager..that makes the new guy 8th manager in the past 20 months
curiosly enough the only constant things about hajduk in the past 20 months are these:

1) hajduk plays something that doesn't even remotely resemble football
and
2) president grgic

hmmm so we have tried changing managers, players, directors in club and we kept doing bad. so doesn't that point out that the guy responsible for this situation in hajduk? :? :roll: :x

Re: GAY

rockin_plumber said:
:err: no...

Was it a rude and angry PM :|
Coz we dont like that :|
I didn't get one either LOL

I bet it was exactly the same as all the posts he's made :|

BLOODY UNCULTURED BASTARDS
IF I GET MY HANDS ON THIS FUCKER I WILL SHOVE THAT HAMMER OF HIS UP HIS ARSE :x
FOR THE 2ND DAY IN A ROW HE STARTS HAMMERING SOMETHING AT 7 BLOODY 30 AM :x :x :x
HAS THIS GUY GOT ANY COMMON SENCE AT ALL :x :x :x

WHERE MY NEIGHBOUR FROM DOWN THE STAIRS NOW? WHY IS SHE KEEŠING HER MOUTH SHUT NOW?
SHE HAD NO TROUBLE THREATENING ME TO CALL THE POLICE AFTER I STARTED PLAYING SOME MUSIC AT 3 PM :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
WHERE MY NEIGHBOUR FROM DOWN THE STAIRS NOW? WHY IS SHE KEEŠING HER MOUTH SHUT NOW?
SHE HAD NO TROUBLE THREATENING ME TO CALL THE POLICE AFTER I STARTED PLAYING SOME MUSIC AT 3 PM :x :x :x :x

LOL LOL LOL

Why havn't these foriegn broadcasters heard of widescreen TV :x :x
I have to have Bars each side of the freakin screen :x :x :x
Or stretched fat players :x :x :x :x

school on saturday. I hate it, I hate it the most of days but especially on saturday. the only city in croatia with schools on saturdays is bjelovar. can you believe that? :x :x :x

Back