Has your kids started to load all kinda interesting thingys on it... :err:
*cough kazaa-pr0n cough*

:err:

ewil said:
Has your kids started to load all kinda interesting thingys on it... :err:
*cough kazaa-pr0n cough*

:err:
I bloody hope not :|

It's still playing up...when i'm offline it's fine, so I guess it's yahoo thats got a problem :x

wicker nomad said:
I bloody hope not :|

It's still playing up...when i'm offline it's fine, so I guess it's yahoo thats got a problem :x
You have checked spyware and viruses?
What "yahoo" -thingie have you got? :shock:

Friends my arse! Fuck 'em all!

There's this bitching cow my mates started hanging around with and I've always hated her guts! She's continualy talking behind my back and saying I fancy these ugly girls that I never will like. So just there I was hanging around with my mates and she was with them...she said stuff about me (as I heard my name being continualy being mentioned) and I asked my mate what she was saying about me and he said "I don't know." when I'd hear him say "I know." each time she finished a sentence, so I slowly walked away and beside two of my friends and we were just talking and I said "I'm bored." so the other guy said "Lets find something to talk about." and I heard my other mate say "Remember Liam said he knecked with his dog." and I said "A guy in white chicks did that to a poodle that wasn't even his, have you seen it?" (not them exact words but still) and that cow thought I was talking about Liam's yorkie dog and started balling and shouting at me, I told her to get the fuck and walked down the hill, then she kept bitching saying "Ryan's a geek, oh isn't he a geek. Ryans a geek. Oh isn't he a geek" like the fat fighter bitch from Little Britain, over and over and over again, so I shouted to her "Fuck you, I'm off!!" and went away. :x :x :x :x :x Anymore of her shit and I'll not go out if she's there, simple! :x :x

The#2RY said:
Friends my arse! Fuck 'em all!

"Ryan's a geek, oh isn't he a geek. Ryans a geek. Oh isn't he a geek" like the fat fighter bitch from Little Britain, over and over and over again, so I shouted to her "Fuck you, I'm off!!" and went away. :x :x :x :x :x Anymore of her shit and I'll not go out if she's there, simple! :x :x

:( Dont let em get you down Ryan

rockin_plumber said:
:( Dont let em get you down Ryan
I try not to bt they don't stop, I've decided I aint hanging around with them again and hang around with my other mates that live way away from me :D

Back