express your anger here

as you may know i studied english for 9 years in private school for foreign languages. i had one year left before i could apply for an exam in the british embassy , something called FCE(first certificate in english, it has something to do with oxford university i know cause my brother took that test) but i never went that one more year o i couldn't have taken the test. i quit that about 4 years ago cause i would usually leave the house around 12 pm and return at about 10:30 pm, without eating anything in between cause i wouldn't find the time to do so. :| now i will have finished collage in about 2,5 years if everything goes according to plan andi will have to get a job....knowledge of some foreign language is a requirement for most jobs. cause i never took that test i don't have any paper to prove i know english so my parents are forcing me to resume that fuckin school :x :x
BUT I FUCKIN KNOW ENGLISH.....EVEN MY ACCENT IS VERY GOOD AND UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH ENGLISH ACCENTS YOU COULD MISTAKE ME FOR ENGLISH :x :x :x WHY DO I FUCKIN NEED A PIECE OF PAPER TO PROVE I KNOW ENGLISH :x :x :x :x :x AND I DON'T WANNA PAY 500 KUNAS(A BIT MORE THAN 50 EURO) JUST TO TAKE THAT TEST + SOMEWHERE AROUND 4000 KUNAS(AROUND 500 EURO) FOR THAT ONE YEAR I HAVE TO TAKE :x :x :x :x :x

god damn bi atch :x
an old mate of mine sits 2 seats away from me in ICT and i sit next to my best mate
now me and my mate were talking and he kept saying he could draw better than me so i called him a n00b and then my old mate butted in and said that i was the only n00b around here and that he had never seen a good drawing by me so he was trying to team up and steal my mate.
so then i said like wise and he said i haven't got any of my good pieces of work on me but these are little doodles that i do.
i had a look they are fucking biro drawn stick men :| so i pull out my art folder and prove him right and then said if you're so good an artist how come you got straight F's last year in art.
he replyed becuase i didn't like the stuff we had to draw
so i replyed who teh f00k likes drawing a chess board or pizza
so then he shut up and then 5 minutes later said he was a better spriter than me, that i don't make my own :|
so the : elite, blaze, iron maiden ones, random RPG sheets etc were not done by me :| so i said to him, you've never done a recolour never mind a custom in your life, he said, i sprited for my last 3 games...
which were:
1. clown catch. where you click a clown head, he got the clown off of clipart and the background from his desjtop
2. pong... need i explain
3. this was surposed to be a joint project with me and him, we provided the sprites and stuff and he made the engine, we weren't friends then and he stole our sprites... all of them

so then... who's better now
he shows off in IT saying his dad owns a hotel company worth £800,000,000. he has no friends in the room so i asked one at lunch, he replyed, his dad doesn't own it, he is just a manager at one :|
when he first came to our school he said he invented sonic and mario :|
i just hate him so much. he is not hard. he crys if you poke him. he ejaculates when he sees mario.
jesus he is so annoying :x

manic said:
god damn bi atch :x
an old mate of mine sits 2 seats away from me in ICT and i sit next to my best mate
now me and my mate were talking and he kept saying he could draw better than me so i called him a n00b and then my old mate butted in and said that i was the only n00b around here and that he had never seen a good drawing by me so he was trying to team up and steal my mate.
so then i said like wise and he said i haven't got any of my good pieces of work on me but these are little doodles that i do.
i had a look they are fucking biro drawn stick men :| so i pull out my art folder and prove him right and then said if you're so good an artist how come you got straight F's last year in art.
he replyed becuase i didn't like the stuff we had to draw
so i replyed who teh f00k likes drawing a chess board or pizza
so then he shut up and then 5 minutes later said he was a better spriter than me, that i don't make my own :|
so the : elite, blaze, iron maiden ones, random RPG sheets etc were not done by me :| so i said to him, you've never done a recolour never mind a custom in your life, he said, i sprited for my last 3 games...
which were:
1. clown catch. where you click a clown head, he got the clown off of clipart and the background from his desjtop
2. pong... need i explain
3. this was surposed to be a joint project with me and him, we provided the sprites and stuff and he made the engine, we weren't friends then and he stole our sprites... all of them

so then... who's better now
he shows off in IT saying his dad owns a hotel company worth £800,000,000. he has no friends in the room so i asked one at lunch, he replyed, his dad doesn't own it, he is just a manager at one :|
when he first came to our school he said he invented sonic and mario :|
i just hate him so much. he is not hard. he crys if you poke him. he ejaculates when he sees mario.
jesus he is so annoying :x

sorry I can't read. Too long for me :D
did you read a book :?

today i had laboratory classes from programming. on every laboratory class we write a test. computer randomly picks 10 question from database for every student(meaning the chance of two ppl having the same questions is almost nil) out of all of the subjects that we have covered so far i didn't know only one part which is like one page in the book(meaning almost insignificant)
and out of 10 question computer picks 5 questions from that area for me :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
just my luck :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:x :x :x When I visit the Iron Maiden section here....................

It looks just like that fukin IMBB :x :x :x :x :x

All the same old threads :x :x :x :x :x

All thats missing is 100 threads complaining about no UK tour date yet :|

rockin_plumber said:

I was thinking the same earlier :|

rockin_plumber said:

hey i said you can delete the topics from the best songs on the albums apart from best of the B'sides and DoD
plz vote on the B'sides you lot :(

wicker nomad said:
If we could, we would :|
:shock: YOU don't have eddie's archive XP
the woman who has every maiden thing in the universe including the eddie boxer shorts doesn't have eddie's archive :shock:
*drops to floor*

manic said:
:shock: the almighty mod's achilles heel

I know :oops:

So if you wanna get away with summit it will stay on the Iron Maiden section.........

Until Jon or Manowar remove it.............

The other 3 are never here so they dont count :|

Back