express your anger here

Just got everyone ready to take the dog for a walk.....

Went out the front door and there's flying ants everywhere :x :x :x

There are so many it looks like its raining ants :shock:

Fuckin horrible things :x :x

We get them for a couple of hours on one day a year...millions :x in an hour or so they'll all be dead on the ground :banana:

We are now watching people walking up the road flapping their arms about like lunatics LOL

wicker nomad said:

We get them for a couple of hours on one day a year...millions :x in an hour or so they'll all be dead on the ground :banana:

We are now watching people walking up the road flapping their arms about like lunatics LOL
:shock: its like a plague, we have tons of flying ants everywheres, and man are they ever scary, we get the big ones :cry: I hate bugs,

wicker nomad said:

Years a ago in our old apartment we were on a vacation for a week and when we got back, the walls were black with ants; sugar ants, flying ants, horse ants... It was like from horror movie...

Bockaaarck said:
I want WN's dog to fart again :D
LOL

I don't :shock:

It was funny cos she very rarely farts so you can hear it....when she'd let rip she looked round as if to say "What the fuck was that?" LOL LOL

wicker nomad said:
LOL

I don't :shock:

It was funny cos she very rarely farts so you can hear it....when she'd let rip she looked round as if to say "What the fuck was that?" LOL LOL

Bless her LOL LOL LOL

I thought I knew quite a bit about Iron Maiden, not like the teenage "I know everything" kind of knew alot of Maiden, just actual research that I had to do and listening to them and shit like that......and now on the BB that cross word thingy, I can't get a third of them!

Back