express your anger here

Rockhardchick666 said:
ahhh an aston martin.......... whats special about them?

Always wanted to have one since i was a nipper, but i'm not likely to ever be able to afford one :( Its a proper hand built British car, and is very much of its era. They don't make cars like that any more :(

I miss it, it was my friend :cry: ( LOL LOL LOL ............. I mean :x :x :x ...... :err: )

Bockaaarck said:
Always wanted to have one since i was a nipper, but i'm not likely to ever be able to afford one :( Its a proper hand built British car, and is very much of its era. They don't make cars like that any more :(

I miss it, it was my friend :cry: ( LOL LOL LOL ............. I mean :x :x :x ...... :err: )

lol, brittish cars have such weird wireing in them LOL :err: I don't know that much about cars though

ewil said:
Exactly what model was that?

1977 Aston Martin AMV8 Series 3, 5.3 Litre Engine, dark blue leather interior, Walnut fittings, Electric Windows and Air Conditioning ( This car is 27 years old :shock: )

And last, but certainly not least, it had two horn settings, one for town (hoot-hoot) and one for the country (meep-meep) LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
1977 Aston Martin AMV8 Series 3, 5.3 Litre Engine, dark blue leather interior, Walnut fittings, Electric Windows and Air Conditioning ( This car is 27 years old :shock: )

And last, but certainly not least, it had to horn settings, one for town (hoot-hoot) and one for the country (meep-meep) LOL LOL LOL
mother :shock:

Bockaaarck said:

And last, but certainly not least, it had two horn settings, one for town (hoot-hoot) and one for the country (meep-meep) LOL LOL LOL

*drool* :err:

Bockaaarck said:
Bloody furious :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Miss Bocky treated me for my birthday and hired this for me over the weekend (friday-monday)

eba00395578f00000030.jpg

eba00395578f00000029.jpg

And i had to give it back today :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

bastards :cry:
What a shit you had to take it back :(

But what a lovely pressie :D Miss Bocky has just given me an idea for Mr WN's next birthday :wink:

My website in freewebs.com locked :x
I had to make new website :x

I just finished the alfa version of it :D
And it's on-line...

Screw you freewebs.com :suck:

Bockaaarck said:
Bloody furious :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Miss Bocky treated me for my birthday and hired this for me over the weekend (friday-monday)

eba00395578f00000030.jpg

eba00395578f00000029.jpg

And i had to give it back today :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

bastards :cry:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
how lucky you are bucky and miss bocky is very nice with you :wink:

Did you ride in the countrysides with it like Lord Bret Sinclair in 'amicalement vôtre' (don't know the english title :oops: )

the_nomad said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
how lucky you are bucky and miss bocky is very nice with you :wink:

Did you ride in the countrysides with it like Lord Bret Sinclair in 'amicalement vôtre' (don't know the english title :oops: )

We went for some nice drives near where i we live, Bristol, Bath, it was lovely :) She was very much a touring car, like driving a nice armchair :D . I had to fill her with fuel before i took her back. This morning, when i went to the garage to fill her up she was half full ( half a tank left ) :)

It cost me £50 to fill her back up to full again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
We went for some nice drives near where i we live, Bristol, Bath, it was lovely :) She was very much a touring car, like driving a nice armchair :D . I had to fill her with fuel before i took her back. This morning, when i went to the garage to fill her up she was half full ( half a tank left ) :)

It cost me £50 to fill her back up to full again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

pleasure has no price

Back