express your anger here

so I hate all my coaches for giving me stress fractures and a sliped disk in my back :x well, the sliped disk was from me in volleyball, but I'm blaming them.....so there

Rockhardchick666 said:
so I hate all my coaches for giving me stress fractures and a sliped disk in my back :x well, the sliped disk was from me in volleyball, but I'm blaming them.....so there
:(
You should'nt play with your back hurt

ewil said:
:(
You should'nt play with your back hurt

but other keeper decided to go to the other side of the country, so I have to play all like,12 games left in this month...and half of it is done in this weekend coming :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
but other keeper decided to go to the other side of the country, so I have to play all like,12 games left in this month...and half of it is done in this weekend coming :|
You can get a paper from the doctor that reads: "Rockhardchick666 can't play this week 'cause her back is broken and if you don't obey, ewil will take the next flight to Canada, with a baseball-bat..."

ewil said:
You can get a paper from the doctor that reads: "Rockhardchick666 can't play this week 'cause her back is broken and if you don't obey, ewil will take the next flight to Canada, with a baseball-bat..."

my coach would say, "welcome, I'll meet you with a hockey stick" :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
my coach would say, "welcome, I'll meet you with a hockey stick" :wink:
Seriosly, I would beat the living crap from him... One Finn can beat 10 Russians, one coach won't hurt much...

Rockhardchick666 said:
listen he does know his soccer though, and then we have a running coach, who makes it his job to actully go to your house to make sure you ran that day :|
That's pervertic :shock:

RHC666 sounds like you get the same treatment playing soccer as when i played Rugby :| :(

"Stop moaning, the blood will stop flowing eventually, besides, its not as bad as the last time someone stamped on your nose........" :(

Is it really necessary for BBC and ITV to have the same sodding football match on at the same time?!! :x :x

Happened in SmackDown: The Undertaker is now under Paul Heymans commands... :|
Were a bit behind here in Finland...

Back