express your anger here

ewil said:
Not in the right side of the enter? (enter is the big key under the backspace (<--))

LOL LOL LOL She gonna be looking all nite for that...............

Keyboards are regionalised So you get different characters on em :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
FUCKIN IDIOT SALESPEOPLE WHY CAN'T THEY SPELL QUEENSRYCHE?

now went to buy a cd today(i was thinking of buying operation mindcrime) i went into 4 cds shops and no one knew how to spell queenshyce when i asked about the cd. and they had 1 bloody cd (and i mean one, not one album in their stocks,i mean one cd) in all 4 bloody cd shops..and it wasn't operation:mindcrime. i bought it. its some live album called the art of live....it sounds rather good to be
Just gone through the pages again to try and figure out why you are arguing......maybe it's cos you spelt it wrong in your post..as in... queenshyce

wicker nomad said:
Just gone through the pages again to try and figure out why you are arguing......maybe it's cos you spelt it wrong in your post..as in... queenshyce
nope...i spelled it queensryche and ewil replied queensrÿche and that started the discussion

MaidenMadness said:
so why did you imidiatlly commented on my queensryche? and you insisted that queensryche is incorrect
I thought that these were quite ironic:
MaidenMadness said:
FUCKIN IDIOT SALESPEOPLE WHY CAN'T THEY SPELL QUEENSRYCHE?
MaidenMadness said:
i went into 4 cds shops and no one knew how to spell queenshyce
so I said that it is originally and correctly written, in CD's as in credits: Queensrÿche

rockin_plumber said:
LOL LOL LOL She gonna be looking all nite for that...............

Keyboards are regionalised So you get different characters on em :roll:
Aaahh... Canada LOL
Sorry RHC666 :)

Back