express your anger here

Cyrus said:
Party?! I'm going out with my mum's cousine, her mum, husband and my little sister. They are nice people, but very old-school academics. Hardly any chance of there being a party :|

Besides, I don't know them that well. This is gonna suck balls :|
well there are chemicals that turn your everyday boring people into people that live for a party. buy some ecstasy, one for every peron there except you, cruch them and slip it in their drinks while no one's looking. that should heaten up the atmoshpere

Cyrus said:
Party?! I'm going out with my mum's cousine, her mum, husband and my little sister. They are nice people, but very old-school academics. Hardly any chance of there being a party :|

Besides, I don't know them that well. This is gonna suck balls :|
You HAVE to have the shits!!! LOL

MaidenMadness said:
well there are chemicals that turn your everyday boring people into people that live for a party. buy some ecstasy, one for every peron there except you, cruch them and slip it in their drinks while no one's looking. that should heaten up the atmoshpere

Do you ever take your own advice?

wicker nomad said:
You HAVE to have the shits!!! LOL

I wish I could :| But I've already turned them down on another occasion, so I don't think I could do it again.

Even if I did, my mum would go mental. She's would call me anti-social and all that nonsense :|

Cyrus said:
I wish I could :| But I've already turned them down on another occasion, so I don't think I could do it again.

Even if I did, my mum would go mental. She's would call me anti-social and all that nonsense :|

Sticks and stones may break you bones but names will never hurt you :p

Cyrus said:

well then spend coupe,of hours with them and leave early cause you suffer from a very serious medical condition. and when they ask you what that is you tell them i don't give a shit about you

MaidenMadness said:
well then spend coupe,of hours with them and leave early cause you suffer from a very serious medical condition. and when they ask you what that is you tell them i don't give a shit about you

We're going to Brighton. It takes 2 hours to get there by car. I can't just say "I'm gonna leave because I feel unwell" :anorak:

And like I said, they are good people. I do like them, but I enjoy to spend my birthday either alone or with my own friends.

Cyrus said:

Sounds like your mum is very much like mine.............. probably safer to go or you won't hear the end of it for 6 months LOL

Cyrus said:
We're going to Brighton. It takes 2 hours to get there by car. I can't just say "I'm gonna leave because I feel unwell" :anorak:

And like I said, they are good people. I do like them, but I enjoy to spend my birthday either alone or with my own friends.
you could always have minor car accident on your way there :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
you could always have minor car accident on your way there :wink:

Riiiight
eyebrow.gif

Back