English premier league

Deadman Rockin said:
...the only club he could play for now is....wait for it...Dumbarton!!! LOL LOL ...ok ok Deady stick to day job :cross:

tumbleweed.gif

Deadman Rockin said:
As i said i'm no fan of his, i've watched it back on the news frame by frame :( LOL and he only leads with ONE LEG/Foot in the air...& its because of who he is & how clumsy it looked.....He is a Liability, He will Leave & good riddance, if he only would curb his anger hes not a bad footballer...the only club he could play for now is....wait for it...Dumbarton!!! LOL LOL ...ok ok Deady stick to day job :cross:

Dumbarton... oh I get it now :err:

By the way....

Alan Shearer is apparently in talks to sign Ricky Hatton in an attempt to improve Newcastle United's defence.

And do you think...Michael 'Tampax' Owen (1 week in followed by 3 weeks out) is gonna hang around if you do get relegated?
That will show how committed he is if he does stay :|

SuperCroatIgorBiscan said:
And do you think...Michael 'Tampax' Owen (1 week in followed by 3 weeks out) is gonna hang around if you do get relegated?
That will show how committed he is if he does stay :|

Old news mate, He's wanted out....since the day he signed

Get In Villa....Hull beaten...need Stoke to do the same to em Saturday & Bolton to do the Mackems....Then those overpaid tossers better realise what it means to me, the Club the Fans the City to win TWO Fukin Home games & we can survive!!!

Deadman Rockin said:
Get In Villa....Hull beaten...need Stoke to do the same to em Saturday & Bolton to do the Mackems....Then those overpaid tossers better realise what it means to me, the Club the Fans the City to win TWO Fukin Home games & we can survive!!!
I didnt realise u knew the team personally LOL LOL

missdeath said:
Deadman Rockin said:
I didnt realise u knew the team personally LOL LOL

Wish i did.....i'd fukin tell em what it means....half of them know it doesn't really matter if we go cops they'll leave...& we're left to pick up pieces.

Sami Hyypia's decade of service at Liverpool Football Club will end this summer when he joins Bayer Leverkusen on a two-year deal. :(

031207-hyypia-bolton-headline.jpg

Ok...
He is old and a bit slow now..
But what a signing 10 years ago :fist:
He just wants regular 1st team football which he aint guaranteed at Liverpool now.

Dunno what game this was at.........

But I reckon Kuyt must have got an eyeful there LOL LOL LOL

kuytflashslow.gif

And maybe Mascherano got a peek as well LOL LOL LOL LOL

kuytflash.gif

Deadman Rockin said:
rockin_plumber said:
Alonso is just bruised...
Back for next weekend LOL
Exactly...I rest my case...probably bruised his back rolling around the side of the pitch...at least the groundstaff dnt need to worry about flattening that bit.

Maybe not...

Xabi Alonso will not travel to Upton Park this weekend after failing to recover from bruising caused by a red-card challenge from Newcastle's Joey Barton last Sunday. :|

Deadman Rockin said:
Hi mate, on a different laptop....Great result mate....yeah need CIteh to do you a favour......Great result for Stoke LOL

Yep...

Back in Newcastles hands now...

Win all and stay up :D

rockin_plumber said:
Deadman Rockin said:
Hi mate, on a different laptop....Great result mate....yeah need CIteh to do you a favour......Great result for Stoke LOL

Yep...

I reckon win both home games will be enough!!....God the players better realise the chance they have & NOW!!

Deadman Rockin said:
rockin_plumber said:
Deadman Rockin said:

Yep...

I reckon win both home games will be enough!!....God the players better realise the chance they have & NOW!!

Well I can see Hull beating ManYoo 3-1 last game of the season :roll:

Back