English premier league

How come I missed this???

3367995283_bd3a028102_o.jpg

Fuckin Mark Hughs did his old boss a favour today then :|
Roll over 1st half then gee em up a bit for the 2nd half so it dont look too obvious :|

I expect the same from Steve Bruce :|

They beat wigan convincingly :|

Then they go up against Arsenal, ready to win the title, Arshavin and Nasri destroy them. :)

They have to draw at hull last game of the season, Hull need a win to stay up. :shock:

We keep the pressure on knowing if united lose, we will win the title if we win the spurs game, we win, and hull win it last minute to stay up. Pitch invasion, Giovanni the hero, Ronaldo crys and gets the first flight to Madrid. Anfield errupts. I want this please.

:err: I can dream can't I

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not starting a Championshit thread just yet!!!!!! :D :D

Tomorrow afternoon could be one of the worst i have experienced following Newcastle United.....The threat of Relegation has been around this club all season...they have one last chance to save the club.....or by 6pm tomorrow...i may start THE CHAMPIONSHIT THREAD :x

been a couple of days now....been pretty gutted, those who know me well know how gutted i'd be.....well its time to move forward, Bollox to the overpaid premadonnas that have been a total disgrace except the Draw @ Man Ure at the start of the season...(useless trivia Reading drew 0-0 @ Man Ure first game season before this....& were relegated..so have we....God help the team first there next season)....so its adios from this thread.....Look out for the brand new Championshit thread.....coming after the summer!!! LOL LOL

Sheikh Ahmed bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Chairman of the Ras Al Khaimah Department of Customs and Seaports, has acquired 60 per cent of a leading English club of premier league Sheikh Ahmed will be the honorary chairman of the club.

More details about the deal will be announced at a press conference to be held within the few coming days.

PLEASE LET IT BE US :banana: :banana: :banana:

He is an Arab so must have about £5-zillion in his bank....
So would fund new players and the new stadium the yanks have failed us on.

rockin_plumber said:
Sheikh Ahmed bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Chairman of the Ras Al Khaimah Department of Customs and Seaports, has acquired 60 per cent of a leading English club of premier league Sheikh Ahmed will be the honorary chairman of the club.

More details about the deal will be announced at a press conference to be held within the few coming days.

PLEASE LET IT BE US :banana: :banana: :banana:

He is an Arab so must have about £5-zillion in his bank....
So would fund new players and the new stadium the yanks have failed us on.

It's unlikely. Apparently Gillett just sold his Hockey team for $550m. So unless he's really feeling the pinch, I can't see him flogging Liverpool too.

LOL LOL LOL That pi$$ed off the ManYoo fans.......

Giving Owen the special number 7 shirt LOL LOL LOL

"Owen getting the number 7 - that IS a disgrace and i stand by saying shame on Ferguson for it. Owen simply should not have that number, it isn't right."

LOL LOL LOL

"Giving Owen the 7 just puts more pressure on him. And if he fails, Fergie will get more stick."

LOL LOL LOL

And the last one....
Maybe incorrect because in my eyes he is no longer a Liverpool legend :|

He was a VERY important player yet he killed his own legend status :|

"Im not really that bothered about numbers, or at least i thought i wasnt. But i just dont like the idea of a Liverpool Legend wearing our number 7. He should have been given 32."

:banana: :banana: :banana: ok it was only Stoke.......

:banana: :banana: :banana: but we didnt even score 1 goal against em in two games last season.....

So 4-0 is better :D

AND :shock: :shock: :shock:

ManYoo get beat 1-0 by Burnley LOL LOL LOL

Lifes good :)

rockin_plumber said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: ok it was only Stoke.......

:banana: :banana: :banana: but we didnt even score 1 goal against em in two games last season.....

So 4-0 is better :D

AND :shock: :shock: :shock:

ManYoo get beat 1-0 by Burnley LOL LOL LOL

Lifes good :)

Great result for the Reds :banana: and, dare I say it, even better result for Burnley :banana: LOL :banana:

Thank god the mess at Pompey has been sorted out, hopefully we an start to move on now. I think It'll be tough running up to January but I'm positive if we get some more players in the transfer window we will survive the season. :banana:

Back