English premier league

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
FUCKIN OWEN FUCKIN LITTLE WANKER :x :x :x
SCORES IN THE FUCKIN SEVENTH MUNUTE OF EXTRA TIME :x :x :x
AND CELEBRATES LIKE HE HAS BEEN MANC SCUM ALL HIS LIFE :x :x :x
ALL HE WANTS IS TO BE IN THE ENGLAND SQUAD :x :x :x
I HOPE THE LITTLE WANKER GETS INJURED AGAIN :x :x :x
JUDAS SCUMBAG :x :x :x
 

Revontulet

Active Member
the moment i heard that ManYou(neeedtostopcheating) had won by one goal I said 'betcha it was in teh 95th minute'

turned out i was nearly there.... :roll:
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Revontulet said:
the moment i heard that ManYou(neeedtostopcheating) had won by one goal I said 'betcha it was in teh 95th minute'

turned out i was nearly there.... :roll:
When Belemy scored and it was 3-3 I said to my mate...
Dont worry they will get a goal in the 12th minute of injury time knowing them :|

TOSSERS......... :x :x :x
 

Revontulet

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
Revontulet said:
the moment i heard that ManYou(neeedtostopcheating) had won by one goal I said 'betcha it was in teh 95th minute'

turned out i was nearly there.... :roll:
When Belemy scored and it was 3-3 I said to my mate...
Dont worry they will get a goal in the 12th minute of injury time knowing them :|

TOSSERS......... :x :x :x

I know! Whn was the last time they won a game in proper time? seriously? no penalties, no extra injury time, when have they won a match?
Smegheads...¬¬ they really are a team i actually hate
 

Revontulet

Active Member
LOL LOL LOL

The Sun have got a new feature of an 'Alex Furgusen Watch'
Cause 60 minutes in an hour just aint enough!:p
it now shows a grand total of seven extra minutes in order for you to get everything done:pxD

Shame I couldnt find a pic! :anorak:
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Frenchy said:
another defeat :|

support to rocky for this difficult period :| :grouphug:
FAIL :|

It was the Carling Cup.. Basically a worthless cup where all the top teams out out their reserve teams......

No Biggy :wink:

More important game against Fulham on Saturday :|
 

Bockaaarck

Active Member
rockin_plumber said:
Frenchy said:
another defeat :|

support to rocky for this difficult period :| :grouphug:
FAIL :|

It was the Carling Cup.. Basically a worthless cup where all the top teams out out their reserve teams......

No Biggy :wink:

More important game against Fulham on Saturday :|
Big game indeed rockin, you need to really kick start things Fulham!
 

edge_of_the_wire

Active Member

In 1990, 20 years ago, Liverpool was crowned English champions for a record 18th time. Then came Manchester United, who successfully defended its crown for the 18th time last year, equalling Liverpool's record. However, the question is - Can Liverpool, currently in 7th position in the league, race to the top of the table and regain its crown from United for the 19th time? We'll never know.
 
Top