English premier league

Hectic and tough two weeks before the next International break....

Chelsea at home in the league cup Wednesday 26th
Chelsea away in the league Saturday 29th
Napoli away in the champions league Wednesday 3rd
Then Man Utd at home on Sunday 7th

The biggest problem with a Saturday 3pm afternoon kick off is they aren’t allowed to show the game live on the TV in the UK. Premier League rules to stop attendances suffering apparently :rolleyes:

Obviously there are ‘other ways’ to watch the game if you are persistant enough :cool:

Today my NBCSN stream was superb :cool:

Hectic and tough two weeks before the next International break....

Chelsea at home in the league cup Wednesday 26th
Chelsea away in the league Saturday 29th
Napoli away in the champions league Wednesday 3rd
Then Man Utd at home on Sunday 7th
I have not seen good things about Chelsea err.gif

The biggest problem with a Saturday 3pm afternoon kick off is they aren’t allowed to show the game live on the TV in the UK. Premier League rules to stop attendances suffering apparently :rolleyes:

Obviously there are ‘other ways’ to watch the game if you are persistant enough :cool:

Today my NBCSN stream was superb :cool:
lol.gif Good going!

If Radio 5 isn't broadcasting it, Liverpool's own site is.

Klopp will probably put out a weakened team for the cup game against Chelsea on Wednesday, as it’s not seen as one of the more important trophy’s over here.

Saturday against Chelsea at Anfield, 5:30 kick off..... It’s gonna be tough but a win Wednesday will help matters o_O
A sensible strategy. I noticed there's no thread dedicated to that particular cup.

I hope they kick Chelsea's asses both times eddiemetal.gif

On a side note Liverpool have won the English Football League cup a record 8 times

Now known as the Caribou cup also known as the CantBeBothered cup
When it was the Worthington Cup it was also referred to as the Worthless Cup

Back