English premier league

I find it irritating listening on the radio and only do so as a last resort....
They seem to get very excited over nothing on radio commentary :confused:

The only time I ever miss a Liverpool game live on TV is if I’m not at home....:cool:
If it’s not on officially, I’ll find it somewhere :cool:
I'll need to watch more games so I can make a more informed comparison ;)

I've got two other people here and it's their tv, so I don't get the tv much. I don't have the patience to hunt down other ways lol.gif

Biggest problem I have with watching games I don’t officially have the ability to watch.....
The stream I’m watching is about 2.5 minutes behind the actual game...
So when I get the goal alert on my phone and then my watch it hasn’t happened on my TV....

So when any attack gets to the box I already know if it’s going to be a goal or not before it happens....

Like this equaliser o_O

Last edited:
Biggest problem I have with watching games I don’t officially have the ability to watch.....
The stream I’m watching is about 2.5 minutes behind the actual game...
So when I get the goal alert on my phone and then my watch it hasn’t happened on my TV....

So when any attack gets to the box I already know if it’s going to be a goal or not before it happens....

Like this equaliser o_O
At that point I'd put the phone and watch in another room :oops:

The game is priority for me. I'm not taking any calls and nobody better disturb me unless this building is on fucking fire.

We got Sky Sports that costs me £20 a month for half the games....
BT sports for another £20 for the other half.... but I don’t pay that,,,,:cool:
And from next year Amazon are getting some games as well :mad::mad:
Shit, that's a lot :eek:

The cable company here isn't great. Comcast likes to sneak in random fees or hike up the bill from time to time. It's not over the sports channels, just in general :rolleyes:

Back