drugs and alcohol

I'm just interested to know everyones view on drugs and alcohol,
personally I think that its a persons choice if he/she wants to do it
just as well as they don't put anyone else at risk and are aware of the
dangers.

when most people talk about "drugs" they normally mean illegal drugs, however as alcohol is a legal drug I decided to make a distiction between
the two.

maidenmaniac1 said:
when most people talk about "drugs" they normally mean illegal drugs, however as alcohol is a legal drug I decided to make a distiction between
the two.

Which is woot I assumed 8)

well

i don't know how silly men can be until they realise that any kind of drugs are bad.
just look at the all big guys who consumed drugs at the 70s, 80s..
what are they saying now?
they're dead, or if they had luck and survived, they are fighting against drugs.
drugs can be fun to you, if you are 20, 30 years old.
but what later??

and how weak you must be, when your strenght is in that stuff?

Re: well

Dr.Stein said:
i don't know how silly men can be until they realise that any kind of drugs are bad.
just look at the all big guys who consumed drugs at the 70s, 80s..
what are they saying now?
they're dead, or if they had luck and survived, they are fighting against drugs.
drugs can be fun to you, if you are 20, 30 years old.
but what later??

and how weak you must be, when your strenght is in that stuff?

My strength is definatly not in drugs, fags or alcohol; it is simply something I do for fun.

I have to say the smokes are a pain in the ass, and I wish I could quit. But as for the party drugs and alcohol, pft.

Well let me see...I think its up to the person if they want to do drugs...but i think its a shame if they are only doing them to escape from the real world..if people just wanna take party drugs then fair play to them..they know the risks..

I'd feel alot safer in a room full of strangers who were on E's or Coke than if they were all really drunk...they are far more domestic and violent crimes related to booze than there are with drugs!

So as long as people know what they're doing...don't push drugs to kids and don't leave dirty bloody needles everywhere...i don't see a problem.

*I'm not saying i do drugs* :err:

Amen for saying don't push drugs to little kids, that made me start E when I was a youngin. Which turned into one of the worst nights in my memories.

I have never tried any sort of drugs :D

I drink alcohol once a week!

But i think it's a persons own choice what they do or don't do it's their businness!

Drugs are stupid, it waste your life... alcochol is ok in proper amounts. But, if you get drunk it could be very amusing ;)

I really really hate the blunt statements that say "drugs are bad".

Back it up. It expands your mind. Anything in moderation is fine for you.

Back