drugs and alcohol

Ben

Active Member
I've never smoked. Not once.

Drinking, I wouldnt really say I drink, I've not had a drink since last summer, doesnt really appeal to me really, I'll have a drink with a meal if I feel the urge, but I'm preety happy with just drinking either Water, Pepsi or just Orange Juice.

Drugs, I'm very against drugs, just because I've seen some people who had alot going for them in life turn into smackheads and they are probably dying in a ditch due to their addiction. Upto you if you do drugs, but you've got to know what your putting into your body :| imagine if you got sold Rat Poison, you'd be dead, is it really worth that risk? I dont think so!
 

Rockhardchick666

Well-Known Member
Ben said:
I've never smoked. Not once.

Drinking, I wouldnt really say I drink, I've not had a drink since last summer, doesnt really appeal to me really, I'll have a drink with a meal if I feel the urge, but I'm preety happy with just drinking either Water, Pepsi or just Orange Juice.

Drugs, I'm very against drugs, just because I've seen some people who had alot going for them in life turn into smackheads and they are probably dying in a ditch due to their addiction. Upto you if you do drugs, but you've got to know what your putting into your body :| imagine if you got sold Rat Poison, you'd be dead, is it really worth that risk? I dont think so!
You've gotta be damn stupid to get rat poison.
 

Screamy

Active Member
Depends on each person , it is individual thing , i like beer very much but i can live without it! so i think both things are not important.
 

Crow_Girl

Member
I drink occasionally and i wouldn't be lying if i said that it wasn't sometimes in excess.
But every now and then you just wanna unwind.

Never done drugs.
Wouldn't do drugs.
 

Rockhardchick666

Well-Known Member
rockin_plumber said:
Quite clearly the title of the thread defines a difference between these
two items for this subject of this debate :D

Yea yea, but in the long run; they're both drugs. You can't define them differently when the basis of your argument is that one does more damage than the other!
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Rockhardchick666 said:
Yea yea, but in the long run; they're both drugs. You can't define them differently when the basis of your argument is that one does more damage than the other!
But if you are stating that there is no difference then this is a useless
thread and needs to be locked and finished with.

:?
 

Rockhardchick666

Well-Known Member
rockin_plumber said:
But if you are stating that there is no difference then this is a useless
thread and needs to be locked and finished with.

:?

Dumb mods, you dont need to lock everything.

you can still argue about the effects.
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Rockhardchick666 said:
Dumb mods, you dont need to lock everything.

you can still argue about the effects.
I was just replying to ur comment.........

This topic is about the differences between drugs and aclohol....... MMMMMMMkay

Now you decide there aint a difference coz they are both drugs.... MMMMMMMmkay

We knew that......

Maybe the OP should have titled the thread....

Cannabis & Beer :|
 

rockin_plumber

The Plumber That Rocks
Lets look at this another way...........

I know one person who takes drugs and it is quite obvious he does and he
just cant wait to get his next fix :| You cant do fuk all for him coz you
think he is getting clean then he goes back again :(

So from that I can safely say.........

100% of the people I know who take drugs are addicts

Nearly everyone I know drinks....... Yet I wouldnt class any of them an alcoholic..........

So from that I can safely say...........

0% Of the people I know who drink are not alcoholics

It doesnt take a brain surgeon :|
 

Frenchy

Active Member
Arnas said:
Alcohol is not a drug... :D Nevermind, but i love alco!!! :metal:
btw, my mother died of Alcohol two months ago, and i can tell you that alcohol is a drug :|

IT'S JUST A SHIT TO THINK THAT POOR ARNAS, AND I HOPE FOR YOU THAT YOU'LL STOP TO SAY YOU LOVE ALCOHOL BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE :|
 

Maiden's Bitch

Active Member
Frenchy said:
btw, my mother died of Alcohol two months ago, and i can tell you that alcohol is a drug :|

IT'S JUST A SHIT TO THINK THAT POOR ARNAS, AND I HOPE FOR YOU THAT YOU'LL STOP TO SAY YOU LOVE ALCOHOL BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE :|
:cry: :grouphug:
 
Top