do you find your life dull?

is your life dull

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"yes, but thats only because I choose to make it so"

If I'm working on something, or getting involved in a new project my life becomes far from dull. I guess its just swings & roundabouts.

Anyway dull implies that you're getting plenty of rest. ;)

Ahhhh

Well its different everyday for me being a plumber I dunno where I'm gonna be or what I'm gonna do one day to the next :D

Very VERY dull. :|

I haven't done anything constructive with my life in the past 2 1/2 years. :cry:

Tomorrow will most likely be exactly the same as today was for me. Pointless.

At least Maiden helps me forget about it. :D

:cry: This makes me a bit sad. I never get caught in a rut, I look forward to every day as a new experience. I have too many things taking up my time to feel it's dull. I love my life, but that's just because I'm crazy LOL

There's lots of this :banana: :banana:and this :drunk: and this :breakdance:, but not enough of this :bananabang: :bananabang:

:err:

SexyDevilGirl said:
There's lots of this :banana: :banana:and this :drunk: and this :breakdance:, but not enough of this :bananabang: :bananabang:

Same here.

And it's University for me everyday. At least there's lots of things to do there.

Mine's pretty good to be honest, if things get a bit dull sometimes, its because i choose for it to be dull.

I would say I'm happily discontented :D Things could be beter, but they could be a hell of a lot worse :banana:

How can life be dull, when there are things like this to read :D

Killer Biscuits :eek:

eba00395578f00000018.jpg

ROTFLMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
How can life be dull, when there are things like this to read :D

Killer Biscuits :eek:

eba00395578f00000018.jpg

ROTFLMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

stupid blonde LOL

hey that comment was sexual discrimination. somebody's gonna sue me. LOL

If you don't do, or haven't done, anything constructive, that doesn't mean that your life is dull... I have plenty of this :zzz: and this :edmetal: , quite much of this :cheers: and this :edbarf: and i have a great girlfriend :bananallama: (damn! wrong smiley...) so I don't think my life is dull. But what if it is :shock:

My life is a bit dull at the moment....but i'm enjoying it :D I had my own business until 6 months ago....life is so good without the stress of that :banana:

Correction: it depends, i have shitload of down moments but on the good side most of it equalizes with good moments. After all my life it's not so dull after all.

AGuyFromNY said:
Correction: it depends, i have shitload of down moments but on the good side most of it equalizes with good moments. After all my life it's not so dull after all.

That's good to hear, everyone should see things this way.. :grouphug:

SexyDevilGirl said:
:cry: This makes me a bit sad. I never get caught in a rut, I look forward to every day as a new experience. I have too many things taking up my time to feel it's dull. I love my life, but that's just because I'm crazy LOL

We can maybe help you !!! :D

Back