dennis stratton

wasn't he some bit more older than the rest of the band?and liked 'classic rock' as opposed to pure metal.

Just in case that anybody here is interested

Stratton is still active in the buisness and is currently playing for Praying Mantis"

studio03.jpg

(The guy on the right is Dennis Stratton)

http://www.praying-mantis.com/

Does anybody here know something about the reason why he left/had to leave the band? I've heard lots of stuff ranging from musical differences to Dennis being fired because Steve had found out that Dennis had something with his girlfriend...

Dare Devil said:
Does anybody here know something about the reason why he left/had to leave the band? I've heard lots of stuff ranging from musical differences to Dennis being fired because Steve had found out that Dennis had something with his girlfriend...

I think it was mainly because of musical differences.

Hey cool thread.
Funny, wasn't dennis blond when he was in Maiden?.

Well, where can we find the reason he got out of the band?.
Correct me If Im wrong:
Paul and Clive left the band because they did alcohol and drugs more than playing, right?.

It seems that dennis was too strong person looking from Steve´s and Rod´s side. "it is ´cos of you playing or singing, but you are fired" He also like to travel with road crew instead of maiden members. Rod wanted the band being together all the time like "a schoolboys in camp or something near that"

Steve felt from the beginning thet Dennis was too much into different kind of music that maiden members should be, like soldier of fortune, a great song IMO

If you need more detail please ask

:shock:

the_assassin90 said:
Funny, wasn't dennis blond when he was in Maiden?.

Nope?
If you've been watching the multimedia of the remaster of Iron Maiden -album, you've seen Adrian Smith, 'cause the footage is from "live at the Rainbow '81".

robdog said:
Look at his pic. Do you think he would last 1 or 2 hours on stage.

Well, I think... look this pictures :)

eba00399823f00000009.jpg

eba00399823f00000010.jpg

eba00399823f00000011.jpg

eba00399823f00000012.jpg

eba00399823f00000013.jpg

eba00399823f00000014.jpg

eba00399823f00000015.jpg

eba00399823f00000016.jpg

Excelent!!!, guitars riff and solos and execelent harmony vocals!!!!
Dennis Stratton rules... believe me!!! :banana:

Back