CYRUS BOCKY IN HERE NOW (And anyone else)

The#2RY said:
yeh but it pisses me offf :D
everyones saying hes only 12 hes oly 12
shh hes only 12 :cry:
its not fair :|

Take it from a psychology student. There are certain things younger people shouldn't see/hear till they grow up and become more mature so they know better what lies beneath the meanings :)

You might not think about it, but some things can have a deep impact later in your life :)

The#2RY said:
yeh but it pisses me offf :D
everyones saying hes only 12 hes oly 12
shh hes only 12 :cry:
its not fair :|
Don't worry about it :) Believe me....one day you'll wish you were 12 again!!

Cyrus said:
Take it from a psychology student. There are certain things younger people shouldn't see/hear till they grow up and become more mature so they know better what lies beneath the meanings :)

You might not think about it, but some things can have a deep impact later in your life :)

ok i had this friend who i hate know who constantly swore thats why its annoying cause i know these things that i shouldnt :D

wicker nomad said:
Looks like its going to be a quiet night :( At least til rockin gets back from the pub LOL

woo hoo we can be stupid :D
we can make camo fires
and we can speak to ourselfs and open uselss threads if no ones online until rockin gets back and if he does he may be drunk and we can have a laugh
and this is just a stupid ide unless its not
ill be happy till the morning come
gimme yop when the morning come :D
sorry im a bit hyper

you know what i used to do
i was able to do comedian shows in class wanna hear some jokes i remember :banana:

Back