CYRUS BOCKY IN HERE NOW (And anyone else)

The#2RY

give me some ideas on sabotaging my bros sleepover tonight :evil:
hes got his :cross: EVIL :cross: friend over for the night how can i sabotage it :D
(i acctually like his friend im just evil) :evil: :evil:

Get a hooker and have her sent to them, but make sure it is really a she-male

Put some ex-lax in the microwave, then pour it over some ice cream and tell them it's chocolate syrup

Blast the song "All My Ex's live in Texas" really loud - over and over

Put some rotten shrimp under a rug or carpet in the room where they will be sleeping

The#2RY said:
9 and his friend is 7 :oops:
but common you know how annoying people that age are :x

BTW they are the only people here that i like and i very rarely get my friends over cause they are never in :x

except this short gut who is 13 but has summing wrong with his head but hes cool :headbang:

SirLardsAlot said:
tie them to a phone poll and throw crap at them.

Catch a cat from around the neighborhood- feed it some beans and hot dogs, then let it poop on their blankets :edpoop:

or capture a rabid animal and toss it in the room with them. Squirrels and possums are a good choice- they go nuts when in small quarters LOL

The#2RY said:
being annoying
shouting
hitting me
its torture :shock:

Mmmmm, i would suggest telling your brothers friend, if you get a chance to catch him alone, that your brother thinks he's ( your brothers friend) an idiot, and he only hangs around with him cos it makes your brother look cool.

Keep on doing that everytime he comes round, keep telling him you don't think its very nice, and thats why your brother picks on you all the time.That will sow a sead of doubt in his mind that will be wih him until the day he dies LOL LOL LOL LOL It'll ruin his confidence and make him feel uncertain of himself for years. Now that's revenge :D LOL LOL LOL LOL

This simple action will blight his existence for all time, and not only that. Your brother will lose influence other this friend once the friend has lost trust in your brother. He will also begin to doubt himself and lose confidence LOL

Don't expect immediate results from this though, it can take a number of years to lead someone in to an emotional breakdown.

Just an idea, alternatively you could just pee on them :D

Then how about this- it's not mean, just funny. Wear a dress, tell them you are now a woman. LOL run through the room crying and complaining that no one understands you or thinks you're pretty LOL

Bockaaarck said:
Mmmmm, i would suggest telling your brothers friend, if you get a chance to catch him alone, that your brother thinks he's ( your brothers friend) an idiot, and he only hangs around with him cos it makes your brother look cool.

Keep on doing that everytime he comes round, keep telling him you don't think its very nice, and thats why your brother picks on you all the time.That will sow a sead of doubt in his mind that will be wih him until the day he dies LOL LOL LOL LOL It'll ruin his confidence and make him feel uncertain of himself for years. Now that's revenge :D LOL LOL LOL LOL

This simple action will blight his existence for all time, and not only that. Your brother will lose influence other this friend once the friend has lost trust in your brother. He will also begin to doubt himself and lose confidence LOL

Don't expect immediate results from this though, it can take a number of years to lead someone in to an emotional breakdown.

Just an idea, alternatively you could just pee on them :D

LOL
I dont want them to fall out just something really funny to cscare them or something

SexyDevilGirl said:
Then how about this- it's not mean, just funny. Wear a dress, tell them you are now a woman. LOL run through the room crying and complaining that no one understands you or thinks you're pretty LOL
LOL

LOL Last night my little brother had some friends over for his birthday, and I ran into the room and slapped them on the shoulders yelling "Hambone!". It was :err:

I almost forgot- ask them if your ass looks fat in those jeans or if they can go to the store and buy you maxi-pads and ice cream LOL

SexyDevilGirl said:
I almost forgot- ask them if your ass looks fat in those jeans or if they can go to the store and buy you maxi-pads and ice cream LOL
LOL
dont have a dress to where
LOL
to SLA

SexyDevilGirl said:
Get a hooker and have her sent to them, but make sure it is really a she-male

Put some ex-lax in the microwave, then pour it over some ice cream and tell them it's chocolate syrup

Blast the song "All My Ex's live in Texas" really loud - over and over

Put some rotten shrimp under a rug or carpet in the room where they will be sleeping

He's 12!! Don't give him any bad ideas! LOL

Back