Congratulations Bockaarck

I hope you are making the most of your last day of laziness, Bockaaarck :D ...Good Luck for tomorrow :)

MaidenMadness said:
bockaaarck how does it feel not to be useless lazy ass anymore?

LOL LOL LOL You cheeky bugger LOL

Don't you worry, i'm still a useless lazy ass, i'm just getting paid for it LOL

I'm doing IT Systems support for Clarks, Britains premier ( :err: ) shoe manufacturer, its nice cos its close to where i live. Today went very well, they seem like a nice bunch, and i think i can learn a few things here, so i'm happy ( and the canten/lunch bar has great Tomato soup :D Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :banana: :banana: :banana: )

rockin_plumber said:
Didn't take em long to drum that into you LOL

LMAO LOL LOL LOL

Actually, i think you'll find Clarks make very good value, comfortable, sensib................. :err: bollocks :(

You're right LOL LOL LOL

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL You cheeky bugger LOL

Don't you worry, i'm still a useless lazy ass, i'm just getting paid for it LOL

I'm doing IT Systems support for Clarks, Britains premier ( :err: ) shoe manufacturer, its nice cos its close to where i live. Today went very well, they seem like a nice bunch, and i think i can learn a few things here, so i'm happy ( and the canten/lunch bar has great Tomato soup :D Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :banana: :banana: :banana: )

well if you stop being lazy and useless you would have more chance of making more money

Bockaaarck said:
LMAO LOL LOL LOL

Actually, i think you'll find Clarks make very good value, comfortable, sensib................. :err: bollocks :(

You're right LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL

Nope :D I had a warm pasty whilst standing in the snow :wiggle: it was very yummy. And as the flakes settled on the roofs around me as i ate it, i thought "Mmmm i should have got a sausage roll as well" :D

Bockaaarck said:
Nope :D I had a warm pasty whilst standing in the snow :wiggle: it was very yummy. And as the flakes settled on the roofs around me as i ate it, i thought "Mmmm i should have got a sausage roll as well" :D
LOL LOL ....was today as good as yesterday?

Bockaaarck said:

I had 10 sausage rolls like 15 minutes ago :banana:

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL ....was today as good as yesterday?

Yep, it all went fine, i'm still finding my feet, which i can imagine as someone who's working for a shoe manufacturer, does not really generate a lot of confidence :err:

Everyone seems really nice :) which is good ( as it won't be long before i'm controlling them like chess pieces on a board LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ......:err: )

Thank you for asking :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Yep, it all went fine, i'm still finding my feet, which i can imagine as someone who's working for a shoe manufacturer, does not really generate a lot of confidence :err:

Everyone seems really nice :) which is good ( as it won't be long before i'm controlling them like chess pieces on a board LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ......:err: )

Thank you for asking :banana:

I'm glad you're happy at work :) The more you work, the more money you ear, which means the more money I get :evil:

Cyrus said:
I'm glad you're happy at work :) The more you work, the more money you ear, which means the more money I get :evil:

LOL The cheque will be in the post :err:, by the way Cyrus, are you any good at doing tax returns ? and making tea come to think of it, if you're going to be my hired lacky LOL

Faster faster faster :evil:

LOL

Back