Congratulations Bockaarck

Heh, the world of work... Good luck & congrats

(stays safely inside education for a further 5+ years.. ;) )

Thanks very much for the good luck messages :D thats very kind. I start on wednesday :( , but it should be good fun. I'm having to drive there for the first few days, but i'm hoping i'll soon get my company Llama, perhaps next week. Being unemployed has been, excuse me, a total bag of shite. Despite the fact i've been able to relax a bit and spend loads of time reading, listening to music, seeing friends, learning new stuff and occasionally popping up on the boards, i am relieved to be startinga new opportunity :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :D

thanks

Bockaaarck said:
Thanks very much for the good luck messages :D thats very kind. I start on wednesday :( , but it should be good fun. I'm having to drive there for the first few days, but i'm hoping i'll soon get my company Llama, perhaps next week. Being unemployed has been, excuse me, a total bag of shite. Despite the fact i've been able to relax a bit and spend loads of time reading, listening to music, seeing friends, learning new stuff and occasionally popping up on the boards, i am relieved to be startinga new opportunity :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :D

thanks

who knows maybe this time next year you will be millionaire

1055.gif
Well done mate......
.....is it really at a Llama sanctuary :bananallama:

Back