Britney, Christina.............or dogs :err:

Who Is Hotter

• Britney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
what i can't understand is why britney and chistina for thois thread. there are so many better looking females out there. elizabeth hurley, catherine zeta jones, angelina jolie.......

MaidenMadness said:
what i can't understand is why britney and chistina for thois thread. there are so many better looking females out there. elizabeth hurley, catherine zeta jones, angelina jolie.......

Exactly, where's Peggy, from Hi-De-Hi :? she was a beauty :D

Angelina Jolie is re-touched everywhere !!!!

She has wrong lips and plastics bosoms !!!!!

Catherine Zeta-Jones is too reserved,
not really expansive (but I like her bosoms - she's very nice in
'INTOLERABLE CRUAUTE' with Georgio CLOONEY')

Elizabeth Hurley is not really my 'cup of tea'

Britney oh Britney my sweety girl !!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

i like the scene of catherine in Entrapment when she is walking under those infrared alarm beams, her ass looks sweet in that tight uniform. and i love elizabeth in austin powers. i love the scene with her in Bedazzled where she wore that tight policeman's uniform. they look way better than some britney

Dido is more beautifull and much sweeter than both Britney and Christina together!

dido15.jpg

She's so sweety man and she has a really good voice !!!!!
A really great organ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :edlighter:

the_nomad said:
Angelina Jolie is re-touched everywhere !!!!

She has wrong lips and plastics bosoms !!!!!

Catherine Zeta-Jones is too reserved,
not really expansive (but I like her bosoms - she's very nice in
'INTOLERABLE CRUAUTE' with Georgio CLOONEY')

Elizabeth Hurley is not really my 'cup of tea'

LOL LOL LOL

All 3 of those women are fit : :bananabang: :bj: :edtongue:

What a thread here...... :shock:
They and the like are all just selling-machines (don't know a better word...) meant for little girls and such, and are so pathetic with their attempts to stay popular that I can't find a way to see them "hot", 'cause all I see is just another pop-idol, worth nothing. Find someone who has something in her head, too... :wink:

JoonasGers said:
What a thread here...... :shock:
They and the like are all just selling-machines (don't know a better word...) meant for little girls and such, and are so pathetic with their attempts to stay popular that I can't find a way to see them "hot", 'cause all I see is just another pop-idol, worth nothing. Find someone who has something in her head, too... :wink:

yes, I agreed, but we just like them for their body.

:bananabang: :bananabang:

Back