Boycott

Beetle said:
I take it many new members here have boycotted the Official Maiden BB since the bannings????
Yeah, boycott the IMBB
obscure014.gif

insane005.gif

Jon said:
oozily said:
Beetle said:
I take it many new members here have boycotted the Official Maiden BB since the bannings????
Yeah, boycott the IMBB
obscure014.gif

insane005.gif

Aah! They're onto the rebel stronghold!

LOL
You will be assimilated
Borg.gif

(sorry, but i didn't have a Darth smilie handy so you will have to make do with one of the Borg :B )

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:

I don't know about "boycott" exactly, I just won't hang out somewhere where I'm not allowed to have a bit of fun.
exactly :x

but if we boycoted imbb wouldn't we like admit that they have won? that we accepted their tyrany(no offence any imbb mods)? i say that we should return there and make anarchy

MaidenMadness said:
but if we boycoted imbb wouldn't we like admit that they have won? that we accepted their tyrany(no offence any imbb mods)? i say that we should return there and make anarchy
I would prefer your not to start an anarchic statement.

oozily said:
MaidenMadness said:

well i used that as an example. i meant to make some damage to the bb. does that sound better? :p

MaidenMadness said:
oozily said:
MaidenMadness said:

well i used that as an example. i meant to make some damage to the bb. does that sound better? :p
No

oozily said:
MaidenMadness said:
oozily said:
MaidenMadness said:

No

you are hard to please

MaidenMadness said:
oozily said:
MaidenMadness said:
oozily said:
MaidenMadness said:

No

you are hard to please
If you start fucking up the IMBB it just gives me more mess to clean up.

well come on what's most damage i can do. i can break some rules and that's about it. its not like i 'll nuke the board. but if not doing anything is what you wish so it shall de done :(

i dont think this board will ever overtake the official board - it has 17000 members. Maybe if skunk gave up the moderators here could take over :wink:

VirtualXI said:
i dont think this board will ever overtake the official board - it has 17000 members. Maybe if skunk gave up the moderators here could take over :wink:
I don't see that happening LOL

oozily said:
VirtualXI said:

The official board fills a certain niche, and this one fills another.

I dont really see it as competition, since you cant really compete with an official site for something. We just add features and new things that are worthwhile, and if users like it thats great.

Jon said:
oozily said:
VirtualXI said:

The official board fills a certain niche, and this one fills another.

I dont really see it as competition, since you cant really compete with an official site for something. We just add features and new things that are worthwhile, and if users like it thats great.
I know that, i just found what he said amusing.

Back