Boycott

I have never had any trouble from any of the mods on the maiden bb.Apart from getting banned which was my fault anyway.So once again I would like to say there are no hard feelings and I will buy you a coke oozily in Dublin to cover some of the work I have caused you :bananallama: You can even have a ride on my Llama :p

Bockaaarck said:
"I like beer, beer likes me
I like beer, for my tea" :D

Evening chaps
I see you have made a new friend on the maiden bb.You should be carfull who you talk too you don't know where they have been :D

Frester said:
Bockaaarck said:

Evening chaps
I see you have made a new friend on the maiden bb.You should be carfull who you talk too you don't know where they have been :D

Tell me about it LOL I'm trying to guide him. Don't want him to get in to bad company, there are some real dodgey geezers on these boards :bananarock:

Bockaaarck said:
Frester said:
Bockaaarck said:

Evening chaps

Tell me about it LOL I'm trying to guide him. Don't want him to get in to bad company, there are some real dodgey geezers on these boards :bananarock:

Yeah I know what you mean :bananallama:

Back