Boycott

Beetle said:
I take it many new members here have boycotted the Official Maiden BB since the bannings????

I don't know about "boycott" exactly, I just won't hang out somewhere where I'm not allowed to have a bit of fun.

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:
I take it many new members here have boycotted the Official Maiden BB since the bannings????

I don't know about "boycott" exactly, I just won't hang out somewhere where I'm not allowed to have a bit of fun.

Correct. You know you can always have fun in the Aussie BB AM!!

(which you haven't been to in ages! :( )

As far as the IM BB, I get tired of seeing the same old polls done over and over and the same old questions asked every day, that's for sure!

At least try to do a search before you ask what's everyones favorite Maiden album for the tenth time in one week! Sheesh!

Beetle said:
[

I was there like day before yesterday - I even posted! There just wasn't much to post on I'm afraid.

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:

No kidding, bitch!.....just kidding!

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:
[

I was there like day before yesterday - I even posted! There just wasn't much to post on I'm afraid.

:suck: Make a thread then beetch!

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:
AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:
[

:suck: Make a thread then beetch!

you're tough to please! ;)
That's what you get for letting him be your pimp!......Now if you worked for me! Heh heh heh!

Even if it just doing me a favour guys, do you reckon you all might be able to join the BB I moderate on just to help incrase the numbers. AM has done so and I appreciate it. It's just that it's a new BB and we want as many numbers to pick up the pace as possible, thanks.

www.downunderclansmen.com

This is in no way an attempt to get people away from this great BB either! :D

Beetle said:
Even if it just doing me a favour guys, do you reckon you all might be able to join the BB I moderate on just to help incrase the numbers. AM has done so and I appreciate it. It's just that it's a new BB and we want as many numbers to pick up the pace as possible, thanks.

hey beetle, have you tried recruiting at the other australian maiden forum? The one at ultimatemetal? Just curious.

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:

hey beetle, have you tried recruiting at the other australian maiden forum? The one at ultimatemetal? Just curious.

No??? :shock: Must look into that whats the link??

Beetle said:
AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:

Well I see you already found the "Full Strength" UM forum, but Maiden Downunder is also there:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/foru ... y.php?f=15

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:
AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:

Well I see you already found the "Full Strength" UM forum, but Maiden Downunder is also there:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/foru ... y.php?f=15

Thanks, seems Crossy is already on there (the guy who created it) and would no doubt have promoted it anyway!!

AncientMariner said:
Beetle said:
Thanks, seems Crossy is already on there (the guy who created it) and would no doubt have promoted it anyway!!

yup, he's an old fart ;) I remember ic from way back when...

Yeah he knows his shit i'll say that much!! :)

Back