Blonde jokes

manic

:D
my science teacher told us a load so i thought there should be a thread to them

how many blondes does it take to screw a light bulb?

1, blondes'll screw anything

manic said:
my science teacher told us a load so i thought there should be a thread to them

how many blondes does it take to screw a light bulb?

1, blondes'll screw anything

LOL LOL LOL LOL

What is a blonde turned upside down?!

A brunette who has bad mouth smell :p

A girl came skipping home from school one day.
"Mommy, Mommy," she yelled "we were counting today and all the other kids could only count to 4, but I counted to 10. See? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!
Very good, said her Mother.
Is it because I'm blonde? "Yes, it's because your blonde," said the Mommy.
The next day the girl came skipping home from school. " Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today, all all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A,B,C,D,E,F,G!
"Very Good," said her Mother.
Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?
"Yes it's because your blond!
The following day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were in Gym class today, and when we showered all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!" She lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36C's.
"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.
"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"
"No Honey, it's because you're 24."

A blonde and a lawyer sit next to each other on a plane. The lawyer asks her to play a game. If he asked her a question that she didn't know the answer to, she would have to pay him five dollars; And every time the blonde asked the lawyer a question that he didn't know the answer to, the lawyer had to pay the blonde 50 dollars. So the lawyer asked the blonde his first question, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?" Without a word the blonde pays the lawyer five dollars. The blonde then asks him, "What goes up a hill with four legs and down a hill with three?" The lawyer thinks about it, but finally gives up and pays the blonde 50 dollars. Then the lawyer asked her what the answer was and without a word the blonde gave the lawyer five dollars.

ewil said:
"Mommy, Mommy," she yelled "we were counting today and all the other kids could only count to 4, but I counted to 10. See? 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!
The next day the girl came skipping home from school. " Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today, all all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A,B,C,D,E,F,G!
The following day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were in Gym class today, and when we showered all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!" She lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36C's.
LOL LOL LOL LOL

ewil said:
LOL LOL

ewil said:
LOL

I'm sending all these to my blonde friend :D

Three girls get into a lift at work, a brunette, a redhead and ablonde. The brunette is first to notice a white stain on the floor 'Eww! that looks like sperm!' she exclaims. The redhead tentatively bends down and sniffs it. 'I think you're right' she says 'It smells like sperm!' The blonde picks some up on her finger and tastes it. 'Well it's no-one from our floor!'

:err:

A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!" The American said, "We were the first on the moon!" The Blonde said, "So what, we blondes are going to be the first on the sun!" The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! you'll burn up!" said the Russian. To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"

rockin_plumber said:
A Russian, an American, and a Blonde were talking one day. The Russian said, "We were the first in space!" The American said, "We were the first on the moon!" The Blonde said, "So what, we blondes are going to be the first on the sun!" The Russian and the American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You can't land on the sun, you idiot! you'll burn up!" said the Russian. To which the Blonde replied, "We're not stupid, you know. We're going at night!"
LMFAO LOL

A dumb blonde, a smart blonde and Santa Clause jumped off a bridge at the same time. Who made the biggest splash?

The dumb blonde. The others don't exist! 8)

manic said:
(MM MODE)
you mean you aren't blonde, you sure seem like you are
(MM MODE OVER) :D
puters working too slowly to go get nut kicking smilie :(

so imagine it's here * :evil: :p

wicker nomad said:
puters working too slowly to go get nut kicking smilie :(

so imagine it's here * :evil: :p
(MM MODE BACK ON TO RECIEVE BALLS KICKED) :x why can't you ever find another smiley(MM MODE OVER)

Back