Best ever maiden gig you've seen

One of the greatest gig i've seen was at 'le Printemps de Bourges' during the Fear of the dark tour'(it was the 25 april 93), few days before Bruce left MAIDEN.The public was in ebullition and Bruce
in one of his better performance on stage. He had the power and gave all
of him.

SO GREAT

:edmetal: :edmetal:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I´ve been only in one, the rock in rio 3 show that became a cd and dvd. And alive the effects were simply perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thg1 said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I´ve been only in one, the rock in rio 3 show that became a cd and dvd. And alive the effects were simply perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool, what round were you in
ill look out for you LOL

Mm... maybe the Helsinki gig, 21.12. That was the fourth Maiden gig I've been to, and I think, it was quite amazing.

21.12 Helsinki :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
It was that good. Actually better, I'll just add one more. :banana: okay six more :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I´ve seen Iron maiden twice in Helsinki Give Me Ed...´Til I´m Dead- and Dance Of Death Tour. Both gigs was fantastic, but Dance of death tour in Helsinki was a little bit better.

Ive seen them twice once at donnignton 2002 and just recently in glasgow
Donnington was amazing specially with the planes commin right over the stage but glasgow was just slightly better despite the fact we all got crushed on the floor !

easy question - 1/24/04 nyc. My only show. Of course if 1/27 wasn't cancelled i'd had 2 to choose from. I just can't forgive myself that i didn't go to msg in 2003. My friends who went to msg :cheers: and :drunk: then they listened :guitar: :drum: . After the show :grouphug: was :beardance:

GMETID tour in Concord or DoD in L.A. (1/31 show). That was awesome.

I did this the whole time :headbang: , then this :edlighter: , then a little of

this :edmetal: , by the end of the night I was doing this :beardance:

only wish I could have done this to finish it off :bananabang:

Back