Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quest For Fire

• Sun And Steel

• To Tame A Land

• Total voters
Some years ago (like 5 at least) I would choose probably the trooper or something like that.But now that I feel that only still life deserves to be in this place.It is a real diamond and thank god (or whatever) it was not abused by Maiden.Did anybody ever think how many times did Maiden play this song?

Also as someone said before, X Factor is a great album.I would add definitely greater than Dance of Death or AMOLAD even though Blaze sings in it...Too bad he can't easily reach higher octaves and some songs really suxx because of his screams...And as much I love Bruce, Bruce was not for this album...fortunately.

Finally about the other matter that is discussed in this topic - though totally irrelevant (as also the one with X Factor).I thought also that Maiden would play more songs from their previous carrier.This playlist sux.And appart from the new - almost boring stuff the old are just the most common songs... Just too boring (again)...I don't want to argue about how amazing is Hallowed Be Thy name or Iron Maiden (because truly they are) but OK enough!And I was just lucky that all concerts in Sweden were sold out or else I would go there... And i think that the only true review about the new Maiden album is in bravewords (6.5/10)...A very brave review...

I hope that when Maiden go on the road for the Early days part 2 tour they will play more songs than just Heaven Can't Wait from the Somewhere in Time album.The most mature Iron Maiden album in my humble opinion...

Up the Irons?
:cross:

Esoptron said:
Some years ago (like 5 at least) I would choose probably the trooper or something like that.But now that I feel that only still life deserves to be in this place.It is a real diamond and thank god (or whatever) it was not abused by Maiden.Did anybody ever think how many times did Maiden play this song?

Also as someone Up the Irons?
:cross:
i lost the energy to answer on the posts like this so I'll just put this
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :edbarf: :blah: :blah:

Back