about music news in general

Re:

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Blaze Bayley has announced details of a UK tour in support of his album, The Man Who Would Not Die .

Kicking off in Grimsby on 1 May, Blaze will be playing a huge number of dates across the UK until the end of June, before he headlines Metalfest in Birmingham in September.

Tickets are on sale now. Here are the dates

May
1 - Yardbirds Club - Grimsby
2 - Hark To Towler - Bury
6 - Joiner's - Southampton
7 - The 12 Bar - Swindon
8 - The Cellar - Blackburn
9 - Intake - Mansfield
14 - TJ's - Newport
15 - Sin City - Swansea
16 - Hobbit's - Weston
20 - Joseph's Well - Leeds
21 - Trillians - Newcastle
22 - The Venue - Dumfries
23 - The Moorings Bar - Aberdeen
24 - Ivory Black's - Glasgow
28 - The Queen Charlotte - Norwich
29 - The Park - Peterborough
30 - The Underworld - London
June
3 - The Rigger - Stoke
4 - The Leopard - Doncaster
5 - The Yorkshire House - Lancaster
6 - Victoria Biker's Pub - Coalville
18 - Jilly's Rockworld - Manchester
20 - The Roadhouse - Birmingham
24 - Riga Bar - Southend
25 - Bullingdon Arms - Oxford
26 - White Rabbit - Plymouth
27 - The Palladium Club - Bideford

September
25 - JB's - Dudley, (Metalfest)

:blaze:

i missed the man !!!! :oops: he played few days ago about 80 miles from my house and i didn't know it. My bad :( :( that is the life without internet :x

rockin_plumber said:
The Fugitive said:
Heaven and Hell's new album "The Devil You Know" is amazing came out in the UK today! definately worth buying!

Maybe I should 'evaluate' it...... :evil:

I've been 'evaluating' it for a week or so now. It's a goody.
Though a few more uptempo songs wouldn't have gone amiss.
But you can cut 'em some slack since they're all pensioners LOL

afraidtoshooteddie said:
rockin_plumber said:
The Fugitive said:
Heaven and Hell's new album "The Devil You Know" is amazing came out in the UK today! definately worth buying!

Maybe I should 'evaluate' it...... :evil:

I've been 'evaluating' it for a week or so now. It's a goody.
Though a few more uptempo songs wouldn't have gone amiss.
But you can cut 'em some slack since they're all pensioners LOL

yer a few more uptempo ones would have been better, but great album overall, although the breaking into heaven riffs sound very much like the shadow of the wind LOL but at their age its amazin! LOL :evil:

alexilaiho07.jpg

The ultimate Legend that is Alexi Laiho broke his shoulder and got internal bleeding after falling out of his bunk while touring.

Funnily enough he carried on playing the tour regardles of his injury but after a couple more gigs he had to go home because the pain was something that 'stubborness, painkillers and alcohol couldn't alleviate'.

Still I think he's a dman inspiration for refusing for as long as he did! Singing and Playing rediculously brutally with a broken shoulder?
Now THAT takes guts! :edlighter:

Neil Young will publish in June the famous box set Archive's vol.1. All the loner fans are waiting this event for so many years (and so me !!)

but the price :( :( :(

Mmmmmmmmmmm

Gonna stick my neck out here.......
The bloke slept with kids.....
Ok he made some great music but he slept with kids :|
Ok nothing more was proved but there is no smoke without fire :|
And Im sure money changed hands so nothing was proved :|

Would we be saying the same if Gary Glitter had died :?

Or Ian Huntley... but he was a great caretaker :roll: :?

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Ok I feel sorry for his family,

And the people who have bought tickets for his gigs which lets face it did anyone really think he was gonna mannage all 50 nights :?
Ok I didnt expect him to drop dead but maybe just not show.....

Hopefully ebay will force the touts that sold the tickets into refunding in full and maybe change the rules on ticket sales so maybe they hold the money until an event has happened, or no auctions to be started unless gig is less than 30 days away....
Or just ban ticket sales altogether :|

I'm gonna stick my neck out too, I was speechless the other night cos i'd just watched 2 hours of sky news and no-one knew for sure if it was true.

I think he was the perfect target to try and get money out of,I know for sure if anything like that happened to my kids I wouldn't settle for money, i'd want them punished!
None of us will ever know for sure what did or did not happen,he was proved innocent and I do believe in innocent until proven guilty. He had a shit childhood, well no childhood really, I just think his life was full of sadness.

1.) He was cleared

2.) The kid even admitted he didnt do it :|

Also comparing Gary Glitter and Michael Jackson is just absurd. Gary Glitter - Prooven Paedophile. Michael Jackson - Not. :|

Its no wonder the guy was so messed up, being beaten into being famous at such a young age. I hope he's found peace wherever he is now, 'cos he definetley doesnt deserve to be hit with the paedophile stick, especially now, the fact that he's dead, and was cleared preety much prooves that point :|

He definetley was a perfect target, cynical people (Like Rockin, I said it :| ) think he's a paedophile because tabloid news channels/the media massively exagerate stories about a guy whos already preety kooky, making him a target. Like I said, the guy was literally BEATEN into being famous and not having a childhood. He loved kids, because he never got a chance to be one himself, hence all the Neverland stuff and having no grasp on money (Hence the debt).

I definetley believe it was a heart attack, the guy was massively depressed, under a huge amount of stress, an addict and was working his ass off working out and dancing for 3 hours a night, which for a 50 year old, I can definetley picture. Also the fact the huge amount of shock he put his body under the past 20/25 years. But, what really killed him off was the constant stream of shit for longer than I can remember. RIP Michael Jackson.

Michael_jackson_bad_cd_cover_1987_cdda.jpg

michael_jackson_dangerous-f.jpg

Back