about music news in general

Two tickets - done

to be fair rockin, youre probably better off phoning the box office up. Ticketmaster is crap, and at least you know where you stand when you phone the box office

Ben said:
Two tickets - done

to be fair rockin, youre probably better off phoning the box office up. Ticketmaster is crap, and at least you know where you stand when you phone the box office

Its ok.....
Got three tix for O2......Saturday 28th March :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
Its ok.....
Got three tix for O2......Saturday 28th March :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awesome 8)

a friend of mine got tickets for the Manchester gig..apparentley thats sold out already :shock:

bought 2 tickets for Metallica today :banana:

fortunately, i had a 'special agent' in the place (missy) to catch them coz all the places left after 15 minutes :shock:

I have some place just near the central stage at Bercy area next april, 1st 8)

Frenchy said:
bought 2 tickets for Metallica today :banana:

fortunately, i had a 'special agent' in the place (missy) to catch them coz all the places left after 15 minutes :shock:

I have some place just near the central stage at Bercy area next april, 1st 8)

It will be FANTASTIQUE :banana: :banana: :banana:

rockin_plumber said:
It will be FANTASTIQUE :banana: :banana: :banana:

yeah :banana:

i just read the review of the show they played at the O2 arena last september with the central stage. The setlist they played should be the one they will play next tour, and she looks amazing :headbang:

Frenchy said:
yeah :banana:

i just read the review of the show they played at the O2 arena last september with the central stage. The setlist they played should be the one they will play next tour, and she looks amazing :headbang:

:err: they never play the same set LOL

2wp7439.jpg

It'll look something like that 8)

Bad. Ass. 8)

I just discovered a danish band called VOLBEAT !!!!!!!

How amazing they are !!!!! what a ROCK'N 'ROLL band :eek: :shock: :eek:

I love them. They have a really great groove and the singer is a real passionate in the interviews.

They simply rocks :fist:

Joe Satriani accuse Coldplay of plagiarism. It concern their last song 'Viva La Vida'. Sach estimate that their song is too near that his song 'if i could fly'. If he's winning, he could win more money than he never win LOL LOL

just listened a title from the new Saxon today, the song 'live to rock'

Question : don't you think the riff seems to be a Angus one :shock: :shock:

Music retailer HMV have signed a deal in the UK that will see several music venues Change their names Including the Hammersmith Odeon, which will soon be named HMV Odeon.

Blaze Bayley has announced details of a UK tour in support of his album, The Man Who Would Not Die .

Kicking off in Grimsby on 1 May, Blaze will be playing a huge number of dates across the UK until the end of June, before he headlines Metalfest in Birmingham in September.

Tickets are on sale now. Here are the dates

May
1 - Yardbirds Club - Grimsby
2 - Hark To Towler - Bury
6 - Joiner's - Southampton
7 - The 12 Bar - Swindon
8 - The Cellar - Blackburn
9 - Intake - Mansfield
14 - TJ's - Newport
15 - Sin City - Swansea
16 - Hobbit's - Weston
20 - Joseph's Well - Leeds
21 - Trillians - Newcastle
22 - The Venue - Dumfries
23 - The Moorings Bar - Aberdeen
24 - Ivory Black's - Glasgow
28 - The Queen Charlotte - Norwich
29 - The Park - Peterborough
30 - The Underworld - London
June
3 - The Rigger - Stoke
4 - The Leopard - Doncaster
5 - The Yorkshire House - Lancaster
6 - Victoria Biker's Pub - Coalville
18 - Jilly's Rockworld - Manchester
20 - The Roadhouse - Birmingham
24 - Riga Bar - Southend
25 - Bullingdon Arms - Oxford
26 - White Rabbit - Plymouth
27 - The Palladium Club - Bideford

September
25 - JB's - Dudley, (Metalfest)

:blaze:

Metallica and Linkin Park will headline Sonisphere, a new festival to be held at Knebworth House.
The festival will run for two days 1st & 2nd August.

60,000 fans are expected at the English leg of the festival, which will have two alternating stages of live music, one each end of the venue.
We're focusing on having 12 to 14 bands of massive quality. There's no point in going to a festival with a load of bands there, but most of them are rubbish.
Others rumoured to be in the frame for a slot include Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Muse, the Foo Fighters and the Stereophonics.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

On a downside its a shit place to get to.......

But what a fukin nightmare to get out of after a gig!!!!!!!!!

Back