about Maiden in general chat

This made me laugh LOL
Vodaphone Live
Published: August 6, 2008

You may have read in the last couple of days that Maiden have been nominated for the Best Live Return Award in the Vodaphone Live Awards.

However please don't go looking to cast your votes for us. As we are not quite sure where we are returning from, we have asked them to remove us from the nominations and they have done this.

Very flattering though, they must have enjoyed Twickenham!!

the Maiden place during the descent at Toronto :D

maiden_voyage_2.jpg

bruce dickinson flies home RAF servicemen

Manowar said:
news about bruce flying home raf servicemen from afghanistan :)
what a thrill for our RAF pilots who are without a doubt the best in the world by the way, to be flown home by the lead singer of the very best heavy band of all time, i am so jealous as i have been a massive fan of maiden ever since the release of run to the hills back in 1981, when i was just 16 years old. however they deserve to be flown by megastar bruce dickinson for the very dangerous job that they do oh so well. i admire bruce dickinson so very much because not only is he a brilliant front man for maiden who are every bit as brilliant but his fitness and fencing ability married to his get fucked attitude make him a man after my own heart.

Re: bruce dickinson flies home RAF servicemen

badbondy65 said:
what a thrill for our RAF pilots who are without a doubt the best in the world by the way, to be flown home by the lead singer of the very best heavy band of all time, i am so jealous as i have been a massive fan of maiden ever since the release of run to the hills back in 1981, when i was just 16 years old. however they deserve to be flown by megastar bruce dickinson for the very dangerous job that they do oh so well. i admire bruce dickinson so very much because not only is he a brilliant front man for maiden who are every bit as brilliant but his fitness and fencing ability married to his get fucked attitude make him a man after my own heart.

Welcome to the board.

I found this topic in the 2nd page 8) 8)

i just read on the MaidenForum France that Rod Smallwood announced a new world tour to celebrate the new album in 2010 with Ed Force one !!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :banana: :D :metal:

they will start to write next material at the end of the year and will start to record in 2010 debut !!!

the new chapter seems on teh way :banana: :banana:

Frenchy said:

i just read on the MaidenForum France that Rod Smallwood announced a new world tour to celebrate the new album in 2010 with Ed Force one !!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :banana: :D :metal:

they will start to write next material at the end of the year and will start to record in 2010 debut !!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!!!!!! :edmetal: :edmetal: :edmetal:

*epic spazz*

Frenchy said:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fan - Feckin - Tastic :D

afraidtoshooteddie said:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=132833

and the new album probably not b4 2011 :| :| I hope Nicko drunk some few beers before that, it could mean he wasn't in the right way :err:

it seems Maiden signed for a date at the famous Nimes arena for the July, 30th 2010, the place where Metallica played last year 8) 8)

prob : at the same date, they play at the sonisphere :err:

Arenes-de-Nimes-1.jpg

No confirmed date for Maiden @ Sonisphere.....
But I wouldnt have thought they would play the opening night...
Which would be the Friday 30th July...

rockin_plumber said:
No confirmed date for Maiden @ Sonisphere.....
But I wouldnt have thought they would play the opening night...
Which would be the Friday 30th July...

I heard Friday night was Alice Cooper, Saturday was Maiden, and Sunday was Rammstien :)

if Maiden play at Nimes, i decided iwill go there. i'll have to ride across all the country btw coz it's in south France but it's Maiden :D

btw, i will not appear in the arena dressed as a gladiator :err:

V5014.jpg

Back