A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

dram on, sumnjam da će sad svirat alexandra ili mother russia jer kad ih nisu u zadnjih 20 godina nisu ni jednom sumnjam da će ih sad ubacit, a tko zna

Ivan said:
ma ok, ali nemojte samo previše
jer bi se mogli razočarat

ma znam , ne nadam se već sanjam , ja sam sanjar , svakakve ja set liste imam u glavi ali ne mogu se ja razočarat , pak ti je , to je MAIDEN , baš me briga šta će svirat :wink:

ma baš i nije svejedno, ali da može biti sa boljom set listo i bolji konc to da, ali ovisi
ma mene zanima više njihov novi show i stage jer znam da set listu ni da hoće ne mogu uprskat

Ivan said:
ma baš i nije svejedno, ali da može biti sa boljom set listo i bolji konc to da, ali ovisi
ma mene zanima više njihov novi show i stage jer znam da set listu ni da hoće ne mogu uprskat

pa o tome ja i govorim

Producer Kevin Shirley has posted the following message at his official website. Thanks to Bravewords.com once again for passing this on:

"Spoke to 'Arry on Friday, who has decided against mastering the Iron Maiden album (A Matter Of Life And Death), and I'm quite pleased about that, although I did like the mastering job we did in NYC. It means that you will get to hear the new album exactly as it sounded in the studio, no added EQ, compression, analog widening, etc., and I must say, I am pretty happy with the end result. I think some tracks could use a smidge more top end, and others a bump of bottom - but I know 'Arry well enough now to know how wary of outsiders he is, and I fully expected he may have done that, so I made sure I was happy with the results when I printed the mixes in the studio. So, that'll fire you guys on the BB's right up, no doubt! He's off taking a break before all hell breaks loose and the Beast is back on the road, and I, for one, plan to see the shows when they hit the States in the fall. Just a word of advice, make sure you've listened to the album a number of times before you come to a show - it'll make the concert experience unforgettable!"

Snake said:
"Spoke to 'Arry on Friday, who has decided against mastering the Iron Maiden album (A Matter Of Life And Death), and I'm quite pleased about that, although I did like the mastering job we did in NYC. It means that you will get to hear the new album exactly as it sounded in the studio, no added EQ, compression, analog widening, etc.,

Yeah baby! :D

Ivan said:
šta kažete na ovu mogućnost da bi maideni mogli izvoditi cijeli album live?
to je s jedne strane ok, a s druge će se javiti oni nazovi fanovi koji će doći na koncert samo da čuju fear of the dark pa će srat ako maideni ga možda izbace, ali sumnjam

sad ete me sasut drvljem i kamenjem, ali meni ne bi uope smetaslo da NE odsviraju fear of the dark .
a btw, Stipe tvoja ideja izlaska brucea na stej je grejt! sad sam nestrpljivaaaa

pa meni ne bi falio fear of the dark. cak i bolje da ga ne odsviraju. ja sam da radije odsviraju nekaj kaj skoro nikad ne sviraju. recimo alexander the great...
za to bih klečao pred njima da odsviraju live.

GrimReaper said:
pa meni ne bi falio fear of the dark. cak i bolje da ga ne odsviraju. ja sam da radije odsviraju nekaj kaj skoro nikad ne sviraju. recimo alexander the great...
za to bih klečao pred njima da odsviraju live.
you're my man ;)

:banana: :banana:

hm ono za alexandera bi napravio bilo što. a htio bih da i killerse odsviraju. trenutno tragam za svakakvim bootlegima koje skidam sa neta. naišao sam na jedan iz 87 u philadelphiji gdje sviraju rime of the ancient mariner. ono malo losija kvaliteta zvuka i slike al svejedno se isplati to imati.

ma dobro za fear of the dark, ali alexandera teško da će ikad odsvirat, bolje da se uhvate npr. nekih koje su im relativno novije, the nomad, the fugitive ( je da je prošlo 14 godina, ali su sad 3 gitare) da vrate to tame a land, majku rusiju...

The artist responsible for the artwork to the new album, A Matter of Life & Death, Timothy Bradstreet has posted a message on his blog about the artwork.

If you'd have told me back in 1985 that I'd one day be doing an album cover for Iron Maiden I'd have told you to "Get the **** out of my face. You see, not only am I one of the Maiden faithful from WAY back, I'm a card carrying member of Ed Hunter F'n fanclub. A few months back I recieved one of those emails I had to read two or three times. Iron Maiden came calling to see if I wanted to take a crack at their forthcoming album cover. Are you kidding? I spent the better part of my 4 high school years drawing Eddie in every available corner of my school notebooks to the everlasting chagrin of my instructors. It's like music to my ears to recollect the words of my teachers at the time. I think it went something like this - "Do you honestly think these silly drawings will ever get you a job in the real world? Why don't you just concentrate on your schoolwork and stop wasting your time."
Hmmm, well I think most of them realized they could take a big kissoff some time ago whem I made a career of creating those "silly drawings" on a monthly basis for The Punisher and John Constantine: Hellblazer. Now it really comes full circle as one of my wildest dreams has found itself fully realized.

Coming in early September is Maiden's 13th studio album "A Matter Of Life And Death" with artwork by that silly kid from 10th grade. It's truly a wonderful thing for me to be a part of. You can check out more details at Iron Maiden.com and I should have a nicer jpeg available here in a few short weeks - As soon as the band say it's cool for me to post. I want to send a special shout out to Mr. Derek Riggs who's paintings for Maiden inspired legions of fans over the last 26 years. Hard to believe it's been that long. Derek will always be the man. I hope I do him honor with my effort. Cheers all.

Back