13/6 France 2, England 1 [RESULT IN] Damn it

WE'RE BEATING FRANCE 1-0! YES! IT'S GREAT! WE'RE BEATING THE SECOND BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD, AND OFFICIALLY WE'RE ONLY ABOUT 10TH! BECKHAM SENT A FREEKICK IN FROM THE RIGHT AND LAMPARD GOT HIS HEAD ON IT! YES!

In a more sedate update, the match has been fairly good, pretty even, and we've managed to keep Henry and Zidane under wraps. Rooney's been our best player so far, really physical and not afraid of anyone. Our only real problem's been not getting forward enough - the players have had their defensive roles impressed on them so much (considering our midfield is very attacking) that they're not attacking enough. Still, they're playing quite well.

UP THE ENLGAND!

...I am so glad I haven't been drinking.

How the hell did that happen? I'm so annoyed. I'd type what I really think but I'd get banned for swearing so goddamn much...

essentialatom said:
How the hell did that happen? I'm so annoyed. I'd type what I really think but I'd get banned for swearing so goddamn much...

Type in some other language like MaidenMadness in croatian in other thread. LOL

essentialatom said:

Bobo and myself are the mods here, Croatian and English.

Say w hat you want of the cunts

Troopers Son said:
Oh... my... fucking... god.

What the fuck happened there? Arrgh.

I'll just leave it at that before I rant for hours.

It was a fucking travesty, but don't worry cos we'll face each other again in the finals, and clinch in in the 88th minute

I can't believe that England messed up it's game in overtime! And Beckham missed a penalty kick! But I'm the oracle...

And Zidane.... :suck: :suck: :suck:

Back